• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What's the difference between a shy extrovert and an introvert?

wolfy

awsm
I don't know about the talking thing. As long as it isn't analysis or endless questions it's fine. I don't get tired. I get tired of answering questions really quick.

Just like that. In a split second.

... some things are okay. I like to talk about what I like to talk about.

Walking Tourist

it's tea time!
MBTI Type
esfp
Enneagram
Story telling.
I like to tell stories.
I like to listen to stories.
But analysis and endless questions. No. I don't like that either, especially the endless questions (like an interrogation).

I don't know about the talking thing. As long as it isn't analysis or endless questions it's fine. I don't get tired. I get tired of answering questions really quick.

Just like that. In a split second.

... some things are okay. I like to talk about what I like to talk about.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Extrovert:
bvb_12449.jpg

Two Introverts:
[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0mmIR9xaYi8"].[/YOUTUBE]

:D

Sunny Ghost

A lot of ISFP's, though aren't always huge talkers, like to be where the action is, where the party is, where the people are at, etc. There isn't necessarily the huge need to constantly chit chat, but definitely the desire to be there and to see what everyone is up to. I've gone through phases, myself, where me and my friends were practically family, going from the house to hang out, to go eat, then to a party, then crash together, to waking up and going to the pool together. And I'm not incessantly talking, but just enjoy being part of it. Seeing where it will take me. And enjoying the companionship.

However, get to know me one on one, and I can be quite the chatter box after that.

Also, having Se second, I can still be quite the story teller like any other ESFP. But I'd say I refrain from doing the story telling as often as the ESFP. Sometimes, though I have something I wanted to share, I'll find myself lacking the energy to do so, and therefore just hold back my thoughts or my story altogether.

But, Wolfy, I think you're an ISFP. You come off quite laid back. Plus you said you're an Enneagram 9. So ISFP makes more sense.