• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Finger length and testosterone

Please tell me which is longer relatively, your index or ring finger

• I am a male INFJ and my index finger is shorter than my ring finger

Votes: 2 3.4%
  • I am a male INFJ and my index finger is longer than my ring finger

• I am a female INFJ and my index finger is shorter than my ring finger

Votes: 4 6.9%
  • I am a female INFJ and my index finger is longer than my ring finger

Votes: 8 13.8%
  • I am a male ENFP and my index finger is shorter than my ring finger

• I am a male ENFP and my index finger is longer than my ring finger

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • I am a female ENFP and my index finger is shorter than my ring finger

• I am a female ENFP and my index finger is longer than my ring finge

• I am a male ENTP and my index finger is shorter than my ring finge

Votes: 5 8.6%
  • I am a male ENTP and my index finger is longer than my ring finger

• I am a female ENTP and my index finger is shorter than my ring finger

• I am a female ENTP and my index finger is longer than my ring finger

• I am a male ISTJ and my index finger is shorter than my ring finger

Votes: 5 8.6%
  • I am a male ISTJ and my index fingers is longer than my ring finger

• I am a female ISTJ and my index finger is shorter than my ring finger

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I am a female ISTJ and my index finger is longer than my ring finger

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I am a male INFP and my index finger is shorter than my ring finger

Votes: 6 10.3%
  • I am a male INFP and my index finger is longer than my ring finger

• I am a female INFP and my index finger is shorter than my ring finger

Votes: 8 13.8%
  • I am a female INFP and my index finger is longer than my ring finger

• Total voters

meanlittlechimp

MBTI Type
ENTP
I have a theory that INTPs/INTJs will tend to have a longer ring finger relative to their index (pointer) finger.

I also think INFJs/INFPs are more likely to have a longer index finger than their ring finger. Can people here measure and tell me what is true of you. I don't have a theory for the other types. Though I think ENTPs would be similar to INTPs.

I left out INTPs and INTJs in this poll, because of max poll size and I already posted this on intpcentral and intjforum to get data on them. Please participate over there if you already have an account! Thanks.

Haight

Doesn't Read Your Posts
MBTI Type
INTj
Seriously dude. . . please stop making the same threads at each site.

It's rather annoying.

And your theory is wrong.

meanlittlechimp

MBTI Type
ENTP

It's rather annoying.

Well, I do it because I wanted to include as many types as possible. There aren't a lot of certain types at some of the sites and you can't fit them all into one poll. Which is why I left out INTPs and INTJs in this poll, since they have their own forums.

Wrong? so far it's been working out with the INTPs. It's 11 to 1 currently at intpc (since stopharion made a mistake)

I was against forming mbticentral in the first place. I HATE double posting, which is why I wrote this some time ago. MBTI Central Re-Opening - Page 7 - INTP Central

If I want to collect data, on as many types as possible, I don't see a better way to do it.

Haight

Doesn't Read Your Posts
MBTI Type
INTj
And I was against forming mbticentral in the first place. I hate double posting, but the idea of getting data on this is casting the widest net possible.
Sorry I didn't consult you prior to starting the site.

And since you're not an INTP, maybe you should just post them here or at ENTP. whatever.

cafe

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
I would contribute, but my index fingers are so curved they are hard to measure. I think the last time I really tried to measure, one hand had a longer index finger and the other a longer ring finger. :shock:

Night

Boring old fossil
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5/8
What about those who've had their fingers artificially shortened?

Seanan

Procrastinating
MBTI Type
INTJ
Don't see my type but I'm INTP... as shown lol

Anyway.. thanks... I thought everyone did. The ring finger on my left (non-dominant) hand is markedly longer than the index finger. Its the same on my right but not quite as drastically longer. Maybe the dominant hand is not as marked a difference due to usage? Was that brought out at INTPc?

Edit: I have, however, for some "odd" lol reason noticed the differences in toe lengths.

heart

heart on fire
I have a longer ring finger on both hands, more longer (yes I know that bad grammar don't care) on the left.

meanlittlechimp

MBTI Type
ENTP
I'm not an INTJ, I guess.

:cry:

My female INTJ friend also goes counter to my original hypothesis. She has a longer index finger as well. I think gender might have an effect. If you have an account at INTJforum or INTPcentral can you take part in the poll there? I can't fit them all in one poll.

TheLastMohican

MBTI Type
ENTJ

It's rather annoying.

Umm...I have also made a duplicate thread (one here and one at INTJ Forum), and I was planning to make another. Why is it annoying to post the thread so as to get responses from different groups of people? I would like to see what my fellow INTJ's have to think about something, and there are not many of them here.

Haight

Doesn't Read Your Posts
MBTI Type
INTj
Umm...I have also made a duplicate thread (one here and one at INTJ Forum), and I was planning to make another. Why is it annoying to post the thread so as to get responses from different groups of people? I would like to see what my fellow INTJ's have to think about something, and there are not many of them here.
That's Jezebel, not me.

I don't care what you do over there.

Seanan

Procrastinating
MBTI Type
INTJ
Now you've done it! If feel like an obsessed freak! My rf is a full 1/4" longer.

Night

Boring old fossil
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5/8
I would like to see what my fellow INTJ's have to think about something, and there are not many of them here.

I wouldn't listen to INTJ's.

They're usually up to no good.