User Tag List

First 23456 Last

MBTI
    INXP

I have a recent photograph of myself with a smirk on my face from stifling a laugh. In the rest I am unsmiling; although I thought I was smiling when some of them were taken. Hm.

I suspect that Extroverts, Sensors, and Feelers smile the most, in pictures and otherwise. Never trust an INT who has a perpetual smile.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I didn't say that I didn't say it. I said that I didn't say that I said it. I want to make that very clear.

I'm pretty smiley when i'm goofing around with my friends. When I'm just in public, though, I'm unlikely to show any facial expression.

I do find that I have conversations with people I know in my head (some friends I think I've "talked" to more in daydreams as opposed to RL), though, and they are just so damn funny I have to laugh out loud and that is weird for people around me. I smile a lot when I'm daydreaming b/c sometimes things just get so outrageously cute/funny etc.

I also have perfected a Picture Perfect smile. And my ISFJ mother complains that in every single picture I look the same. Well, at least I'm smiling! Sheesh.

MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ISFx

I smile a lot.

MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by nocturne View Post
    According to faith, I smile all of the time, and so do my eyes. Though you'd have to ask her what that means.
    It's true. At least, all the time that I get to see you. And you have the smilingest eyes of anyone I've ever known.

only bites when provoked
    MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Recluse View Post
    I have a recent photograph of myself with a smirk on my face from stifling a laugh. In the rest I am unsmiling; although I thought I was smiling when some of them were taken. Hm.
    Post it? I'm curious.

Never trust an INT who has a perpetual smile.
    That's definitely the truth.
    I 100%, N 88%, T 88%, J 75%

Disclaimer: The above is my opinion and mine alone, it does not mean I cannot change my mind, nor does it guarantee that my comments are related to any deep-seated convictions. Take everything I say with a whole snowplow worth of salt and call me in the morning, if you can.

MBTI
    INTJ

INTJ:
    I smile often in life. Yet during a photo it always seems fake, feels fake, and looks lame!
    Smiling in pictures for your children’s future is a good cause. And if you are thinking about them at the time of the photo you may have a sincere smile!

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 so/sp

sometimes i smile in pictures, but those are the pictures that i usually look ridiculous in. My smile makes me look like i have down syndrome.
    INFP 4w5
    facebook
    The pain won't let me get away.

MBTI
    INXP

Quote Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
    Post it? I'm curious.
    Curious as to what a smirk looks like? For me it looks like a smile attempt that's been strangled by an afterthought.

I lessened the KBs to make the picture load faster when you click on the thumbnail. Or perhaps because I have a dial-up connection instead of broadband, images load slowly only for me(?)
    Attached Images Attached Images
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I didn't say that I didn't say it. I said that I didn't say that I said it. I want to make that very clear.

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by Recluse View Post
    Curious as to what a smirk looks like? For me it looks like a smile attempt that's been strangled by an afterthought.

I lessened the KBs to make the picture load faster when you click on the thumbnail. Or perhaps because I have a dial-up connection instead of broadband, images load slowly only for me(?)
    I spy a color wheel!

MBTI
    TiSe

ISTP and deplore taking pictures. My best pictures are when I am in action and not realizing that someone is taking my picture. I don't smile, I run from the camera.