• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Most badass type.

Well the types:

• ISTP

Votes: 21 34.4%
  • ISFP

Votes: 4 6.6%
  • ESFP

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ESTP

Votes: 11 18.0%
  • INFP

• INTP

Votes: 3 4.9%
  • ENFP

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • ENTP

Votes: 2 3.3%
  • ISTJ

Votes: 3 4.9%
  • ISFJ

• ESTJ

• ESFJ

• INFJ

• INTJ

• ENFJ

• ENTJ

Votes: 6 9.8%

• Total voters

Illmatic

Which type is the mostly likely to walk away from an explosion not looking back?

Valiant

Courage is immortality
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
ENTP, because only an ENTP would in reality care how it looks when he blows something up.
It's funny when they try to impress the ladies with their stunts ^^ To be honest, this goes for ESTPs, too, but I could only pick one.

In the movies, however, the abundance of ISTPs is huge.

Most badass type, overall, though... ENTJ, easily.
I hear it's bad to really cross almost any NF, though. But they're not badass all the time.

Such Irony

Honor Thy Inferior
MBTI Type
INtp
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I voted ESTP- the poll only allowed one option. ISTP and ENTJ and sometimes ENTP and INTJ are also high up on the list.

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
i'm going with ISTP. others can be pretty badass in their own rights, but with ISTP i just have that picture of the lone warrior kicking ass.

I hear it's bad to really cross almost any NF, though. But they're not badass all the time.

:yes:

i figure we generally come off as flimsy dreamy things until someone really pisses us off and all hell breaks loose.

G

garbage

Does it count if the person doesn't look back at the explosion just because they didn't notice it? In that case, any Sensotard type would do.

lunalum

Super Senior Member
MBTI Type
ZNTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
ENTP, because only an ENTP would in reality care how it looks when he blows something up.
It's funny when they try to impress the ladies with their stunts ^^ To be honest, this goes for ESTPs, too, but I could only pick one.

Stunts? Don't you mean experiments? :D

And I think any type can appreciate a good, epic explosion....

Sarcasticus

Circus Maximus
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
5w4
I voted ESTP but would have also selected ISTP if multiples were allowed.

Santosha

MBTI Type
HUMR
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx
I'd go with ESTP or ISTP.. (as prev mentioned).

As far as NF's all being fuzzy bunnys, thats BS. If given the choice, I'd rather cross an NT than an NF anyday. While a healthy NF might be all sunshine and lollipops, the unhealthy NF is absolutely terrifying. These buggers can quickly see right into the very weakest and darkest recesses of your being, rip it out, waive it around like a flag, all the while dancing and humming "Kumbaya". Dark enough emotions know no bounds. Thankfully, most NF's prefer to stick to sunshine and lollipops :bananallama:

rav3n

The most bad ass type is the person you've pissed off the most!

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'm going with ISFP. graceful, meek, fox-like and gentle, but if you piss them off, they can go Se/Fi on your ass and fuck you up. also high on the list are ENTJ, INTJ, ISTP, ENFP and ESTP

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
most bad ass enneatype, 8s hands down :2ar15:
followed by 7s, then 1w9s (idealist 1s not perfectionist 1s) and possibly 4w3

/DG/

silentigata ano (profile)
ISTP is the stereotypical badass... so I voted for them. :p

Orangey

Blah
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
6w5
I casted my vote for ISTJ. Any noir has a badass ISTJ character (while the badass antagonist is an I/ESTP femme fatale.)

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I casted my vote for ISTJ. Any noir has a badass ISTJ character (while the badass antagonist is an I/ESTP femme fatale.)

bad ass ISTJs
Elliot Ness (The Untouchables)
Saito Hajime (Rurouni Kenshin)
Samurai Jack
Toto (Code Geass)
Pai Mei (Kill Bill Volume 2)
Wong Ki Ying (Iron Monkey)
Terry Benedict (Oceans 11)
George Washington
Virgil Earp (Tombstone) *he might be ESTJ

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
I agree...I tend to find IxTJs in their optimum healthiest form to be extremely badass in a way I can respect.