• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What cognitive function makes you happiest and why?

PsychadelicJesus

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
My favorite to use, although I'm an INTP, is Ne(Extraverted Intuition), Even though I am Ti first

PsychadelicJesus

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Oh, you want to know why? Lol, uhm, well I enjoy Ne the most because it helps me pick out things in which most others overlook. And it helps me see patterns in anything that has to do with the outside world...

Noon

I'll unleash my inner nerd.

It's Ti.

- A beautifully designed system, even if purely conceptual, draws me in like few other things.

- Conceiving my own explanations, or finding and discussing explanations that aid my private conceptions is very enjoyable.

- Analyzing, defining, classifying, designing: brings me enjoyment, emotional comfort (oddly enough), and eases stress. At times dispassion also has such benefits.

- I think that questions are sometimes more noteworthy than their answers.

- The effective handling of language and of the concepts represented by words = one of the most pleasing things in my (humble) opinion.

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
interesting. it would explain why I turn into a mini ISTJ 5 minutes before bed.
- do I have enough pillows?
- is my alarm set correctly?
- is my room locked?
- is my phone off?
- is there anything that could possibly disturb me?
- that mess is bothering me, better take care of it before I go to sleep
I can't sleep until everything is perfect. it's weird and it only happens right before bed

me too!!!

:hifive: