• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Your MBTI type has changed

CuriousFeeling

From the Undertow
MBTI Type
INfJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Apparently new research in personality psychology has determined that our MBTI type has changed. They've debunked the concept that we can make value based judgments, and determined that we're all thinkers. Yes, we all use our brains and make pro and con decisions. So if you're an F, forget it, you're now a T.

Happy April's Fool's Day Typo C

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
BUT I DONT WANNA BE A T!!1!

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
BUT I DONT WANNA BE A T!!1!

Shuddup and like it.
(It's the only rational thing to do.)

EDIT: How do we know that the April Fool's Day joke is not a joke in itself and thus the research is real?

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
"Like"? Sounds emotional.

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
your mom's a T. and by T, i mean whore.

lolz good OP c:

lunalum

Super Senior Member
MBTI Type
ZNTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Does this mean that we are all xxTJs?

I knew it...

Patches

Klingon Warrior Princess
EDIT: How do we know that the April Fool's Day joke is not a joke in itself and thus the research is real?

Or the joke is that you're supposed to think it's real because it's a joke on April Fool's day.

Or you're supposed to think it's real because it's a joke about a real joke on April Fool's day.

GODDAMNIT JENNIFER, DID YOU GET US STUCK IN AN INFINITE LOOP?

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
tumblr_l4nczzKCuy1qzxzwwo1_500.jpg

G

garbage

Relax, everybody. This change in type is actually a phenomenon that occurs gradually but regularly as the earth wobbles on its axis of rotation.

Some typologists are also trying to push the recognition of the existence of a "new" 17th type, but that's just sensationalism.

A

Anew Leaf

I was just about to toss my clutch of orphaned kittens out the window before I saw that part about 04-01. Phew! I would have looked quite the fool. An April fool as it were.

knight

MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
kinda like gadaffi being assassinated huh?