• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What are the 3 most common personality types among successful ENTREPRENEURS ?

curiousel

Please list the 3 types that show tendencies towards entrepreneurship. You might give an example (name of famous entrepreneur) for each type that you list.

1 being the most common.

An entrepreneur is a person who has possession of a new enterprise, venture or idea and assumes significant accountability for the inherent risks and the outcome.

lunalum

Super Senior Member
MBTI Type
ZNTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
As a very wise person on this forum once said, "you can't spell 'entrepreneur' without 'entp'"

;)

I think ESTP and INTJ would be common too. I'm not sure about the order though. I've only seen very informal sources to support these.

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
My guess would be ENTP, ESTP, and INTJ.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I've heard the types most likely to become entrepreneurs are ENTJ, ENTP, ENFP and ESTP with ISTP and INTJ being fairly well represented as well

guesswho

MBTI Type
ENTP
"someone who organizes a business venture and assumes the risk for it"

Sounds way too familiar .... :laugh:

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
the business world is abound with exeptions though, most notably Donald Trump- ISFP (Ironic as he's seen by some as the pinical of the ENTJ personality)

wolfy

awsm
the business world is abound with exeptions though, most notably Donald Trump- ISFP (Ironic as he's seen by some as the pinical of the ENTJ personality)

I wondered why I enjoyed The Apprentice that much.

Xyk

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
My older brother is born to be an entrepreneur and he's an ENFJ. He's really good at it. I don't know enough about the types other than my own to give a theoretical answer, but I think an anecdotal answer works almost half as well.

wolfnara

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I vote for ENFJ, ENTJ, and ESFJ

great_bay

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
Trump is not ENTJ. I have him pinned as ESTP. He is a deal maker to the core.

Why didn't he use extroverted feeling to avoid offending people?

DreamBeliever

People here talking about Trump's type... lol He's definitely extroverted. In order of the most possible types I think he could be, would be: ESTP, ENTJ, ESTJ, ESFP (with high Te). I couldn't picture him as any others. I think we would have to know him personally, though, since everyone has at least some sort of public persona.

Anyway, to answer the question at hand, I say: ENTP, ESTP, ENTJ, ENFJ, & ESFP. That's at least what I would think/could picture. The first 3 being the most likely, I'd say.