• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Test Question Ideas

R

ReflecTcelfeR

This thread is dedicated to creating the best function test this site can think up. The test style will be based off of motivation instead of behavior. This thread is in correspondence with the Wiki project.

Start coming up with ideas! :)

strychnine

All Natural! All Good!
Test instructions should emphasize preference over ability.

eg... Modified from keys2cognition test:

Please read carefully each of the 48 phrases below. For each phrase:

* Indicate how often you do skillfully prefer what the phrase describes.
* Use dictionary definitions and go with the overall meaning most comfortable to you.
* If you don't understand a phrase then mark it as "not me."

As for actual questions, I'll add some...I have to read other tests and try to convert them to function questions and maybe after all I don't know the functions that well.