• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Things that apply to all types

rav3n

Yes, we found out in the sequel that Ogre was just as much a Nerd as the other guys.
Ogre? No way, never would have guessed! My guess would have been Attila. I once saw a big ink stain on his shirt pocket. He lied and said he had Squid for lunch and splashed himself. Not two days later, there was Squid, very much alive and having dinner at the cafe.

KDude

Ogre? No way, never would have guessed! My guess would have been Attila. I once saw a big ink stain on his shirt pocket. He lied and said he had Squid for lunch and splashed himself. Not two days later, there was Squid, very much alive and having dinner at the cafe.

Wait, are we talking about the same Ogre? I don't know these Atilla and Squid characters. XD

Revenge of the Nerds 2: Nerds in Paradise (Classic piece of cinema btw.. Right up there with Weekend at Bernies- Director's Cut).

rav3n

Wait, are we talking about the same Ogre? I don't know these Atilla and Squid characters. XD

Revenge of the Nerds 2: Nerds in Paradise (Classic piece of cinema btw.. Right up there with Weekend at Bernies- Director's Cut).
Made it all up using free association! :laugh:

Savage Idealist

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Eating, sleeping, and going to the bathroom (along with other biological funtions).

Can't beleive no one else mentioned that yet.

Orangey

Blah
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
6w5
Eating, sleeping, and going to the bathroom (along with other biological funtions).

Can't beleive no one else mentioned that yet.

What the hell are you talking about? It's common knowledge that Ni makes you shit long and deep, while Ne can cause you to shit at random.

Savage Idealist

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Originally posted by Orangey
What the hell are you talking about? It's common knowledge that Ni makes you shit long and deep, while Ne can cause you to shit at random.

:doh: How could I be so stupid!?

But seriously :laugh: