• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Judging by this discription, what do i sound like?

Illmatic

At home:
I am very quiet, i am usally in my room and i don't socialize a whole lot with my family. I have a small chat with my mom, a chat with my sister from time to time, a small chat with my dad from time to time but i usually don't talk much. But if i'm angry i'm always swearing REALLY loud that my neighbours say they can hear me swearig. For some reason when i see my family i always get the urge to sometimes start a fight, i really don't know why. Sometimes when my sister is angry i try to annoy her even more.

When i'm at school, i socialize most times and some times i can dead quiet. If i'm familiar with my class and surroundings i scream things out to make the class laugh and etc. I usually crack jokes and shit with my friends. I am very social with teachers and such and i usually open the conversation up.

When i'm alone i try not to be around too many people or try to draw too much attention because i don't want people judging me. I hate walking home alone because i hate the fact that people in cars and shiz look at me. But sometimes i want a little attention, i don't be loud or anything. Sometimes when i walk past a class room i want pplz in the class to look at me sometimes or when i'm near my friends i say something and make sure others can hear me so they look and maybe even talk to me. (Like for example: If they're people around, i'd tell my friend a joke hoping the people are listenting and they wud laugh too.)

I am a jealous person at times. Like i don't want people to borrow my CD's because i am afraid they will be more into than i am (sounds weird).

When i'm with my closest of friends i'm always talking and shit but i don't want to because then i become the target so i try to be more quiet and i don't like meeting new people usually. I am happy with the friends i've got.

I did the test and i got an ISFP and an INFP, but i'm more consistent with the ISFP.

Which do i sound like? I'll add more info as i go along and some shit may be weird but i've been completly honest in this one.

Sunny Ghost

to back it up, you just sound more Se (extroverted sensor) reactive, than Ne (extroverted intuitive).

Mephistopheles

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
6w5
A problem with your description to me is definitely that you constantly write things like "sometimes x.... sometimes y". Many of your sentences could also apply to me. It has some characteristic of the Forer Effect(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Forer_effect).

But judging by the parts of your desciption that seem more clear, I'd rather say you're ISFP. Still, I'd recommend to read more about MBTI, especially about the functions - nobody can judge someone better than oneself(If you don't have a extremely biased way of looking at yourself).

Komakino

I was thinking I_TP for the first half or so, then ISFP. IS_P seems clear anyway.

Illmatic

I asked a person and he said i'm a definate Extravert because i have a lot of friends but he doesn't know how i feel around them or anything. I am pretty social at school but outside that i'm not really social and don't go out much.

Where can i find a good description of the MBTI.

Savage Idealist

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Say Whaaaaaaaaaaaa?

Being an ESFP would be the collest shit ever YEAH! :cool:

Then again, that goes the same for every type, but ExFP's kinds got a rep as the most awesome/energetic types :biggrin:

Illmatic

But thats not who i wanna be.

I see you're an ENFP and i'm pretty sure you're pretty awesome but thats not the person i would wanna be. Is it possible to change my self naturally?

Savage Idealist

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
True, if you feel that your not ESFP, then chances are your probably not. I suppose that you could change yourself naturally in some ways, I mean individuals develop, grow, and change in personality over time. Also, theoretically speaking in the context of the Jung cognitive functions, you could always develop one funtion over other. Then over the course of time you could essentially be a different type. Well that's me theory on that anyway.

But as long as you have the pateince and are will to do a lot of soul searching and introspection, you'll discover your type in no time, although I be more than willing to help you with that journy. :)

And yes, I'm an ENFP who is more than pretty awesome :cool: :D

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
are you sure you're not J?

Illmatic

Silent
-Don't Talk much
-Is usually underestimated by everyone but ahead of the game
-Watches people lie and do things but keeps it to themselves, like they'll watch you lie but not do anything about it and mind their own business.
-Not a loner or anything but quiet
-Observes things carefully
-Has a mysterious aura around them
-Kinda like don't talk much but gets the job done.

Some characteristics i wanna develop.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
well, you don't seem blantantly P, so I thought J was a possibility.

Mephistopheles

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
6w5
I asked a person and he said i'm a definate Extravert because i have a lot of friends but he doesn't know how i feel around them or anything. I am pretty social at school but outside that i'm not really social and don't go out much.

Where can i find a good description of the MBTI.

Having many friends isn't about being MBTI-extraverted; You should'nt mix up MBTI-terms with their "normal" counterpart. Extraverted in MBTI-terms means simply that your mentally orientated at the outward wold instead of your inner mind world. F.E., at average, SFs are waay more social than NTs.

BTW, why do you porpusely try to get more silent? It's nothing many people value, and I don't really see the great benefits.

Illmatic

Having many friends isn't about being MBTI-extraverted; You should'nt mix up MBTI-terms with their "normal" counterpart. Extraverted in MBTI-terms means simply that your mentally orientated at the outward wold instead of your inner mind world. F.E., at average, SFs are waay more social than NTs.

BTW, why do you porpusely try to get more silent? It's nothing many people value, and I don't really see the great benefits.

I can never do that. At home i'm naturally quiet. At Schoool i am quiet and i usally feel like that way but if i want to talk, i never hesistate.