• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Type description in your own words...or not

zarita

Hello! I'm just curious how would you describe the 16 types with your own words, in just a few lines.
If this has been done, sorry.

Colors

The Destroyer
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I didn't know you wrote Personality Page!

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I always suspected an N wrote Personality Page. :dry:

I'll place my INTJ description when I get my thoughts organized...

EDIT: Here it is.

The INTJ is the Mastermind not because he masterminds a plan to take over the world, as is much often stereotyped, he is the mastermind of any project he undertakes, be it an architectural masterpiece, an art project, an invention, a political movement, or whatever his vision is.

And vision is key for the INTJ, an Ni dominant. The INTJ is not called a scientist because he is necessarily scientific in thinking, he is a scientist because he approaches his vision strategically. The INTJ is often compelled to think outside of the box and challenge convention, and yet, the INTJ also often prefers things to be predictable. So while his life may seem boring and routine to the outsiders, the inside of an INTJ is filled with a wealth of subjective possibilities.

The INTJ is a person of complex visions and has an inner drive to express his abstract visions as concretely as possible. He is not interested in asking more questions, he wants his conceptions to be complete and unambiguous in the presence of others.

Unlike the INTP, the INTJ is not a logical type. Where the INTP filters external unknowns through internal logic, the INTJ merely uses the external world as a source for inspiration of a master plan, a new story idea, or a scientific insight.

Sometimes, the INTJ can be so wrapped up in internal concepts that they obsess over the idea and forget how to make it into a reality. Other times, they are so confident of their conceptions that they refuse to listen to alternative viewpoints, and so they often stubbornly resist changing their perceptions about things.

The vivid imagination of an Ni dominant such as the INTJ is the source of creative insight, but could also be the source of paranoia. Indeed, the INTJ can often imagine and be convinced of imaginary threats all around them. Also, the INTJ's desire to do things their way could also lead them to a desire to change other people to fit their idea of how the world should be. Indeed, you can call an INTJ stubborn and arrogant, but it is highly unlikely that the INTJ is going to care.

INTJMom

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
I didn't know you wrote Personality Page!
That's a joke, right?

The OP said "in your own words, or not"

I am not into reinventing the wheel.

INTJMom

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
I always suspected an N wrote Personality Page. :dry:

I'll place my INTJ description when I get my thoughts organized...

EDIT: Here it is.

The INTJ is the Mastermind not because he masterminds a plan to take over the world, as is much often stereotyped, he is the mastermind of any project he undertakes, be it an architectural masterpiece, an art project, an invention, a political movement, or whatever his vision is.

And vision is key for the INTJ, an Ni dominant. The INTJ is not called a scientist because he is necessarily scientific in thinking, he is a scientist because he approaches his vision strategically. The INTJ is often compelled to think outside of the box and challenge convention, and yet, the INTJ also often prefers things to be predictable. So while his life may seem boring and routine to the outsiders, the inside of an INTJ is filled with a wealth of subjective possibilities.

The INTJ is a person of complex visions and has an inner drive to express his abstract visions as concretely as possible. He is not interested in asking more questions, he wants his conceptions to be complete and unambiguous in the presence of others.

Unlike the INTP, the INTJ is not a logical type. Where the INTP filters external unknowns through internal logic, the INTJ merely uses the external world as a source for inspiration of a master plan, a new story idea, or a scientific insight.

Sometimes, the INTJ can be so wrapped up in internal concepts that they obsess over the idea and forget how to make it into a reality. Other times, they are so confident of their conceptions that they refuse to listen to alternative viewpoints, and so they often stubbornly resist changing their perceptions about things.

The vivid imagination of an Ni dominant such as the INTJ is the source of creative insight, but could also be the source of paranoia. Indeed, the INTJ can often imagine and be convinced of imaginary threats all around them. Also, the INTJ's desire to do things their way could also lead them to a desire to change other people to fit their idea of how the world should be. Indeed, you can call an INTJ stubborn and arrogant, but it is highly unlikely that the INTJ is going to care.
The OP said "just a few lines."
I took that to mean three lines.

Colors

The Destroyer
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I would feel bad if I killed a newbie's thread. So my (poor) attempt:

ESTJ: ESTJs come in all shapes and sizes, but for the most part are identifiable by their pragmatism and hard work. They don't need your clever words or your grand/nonsensical plans to shake up the system, you need to work from inside the belly of the beast like they do in order to change it well. They are also very loyal once they have placed you inside the the inner circle (ha! Like Robert DeNiro in Meet the Parents), but can have a really hard time dealing with craziness/whimsy- even if they sometimes find it amusing.