• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

How would you pick up that someone is using Ni?

G

Ginkgo

Personally? I use divining rods.

dowsing_rods.gif

syndatha

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
3w2
I think I use Ni when I'm in my own bubble of symbolism/syncronism - it's almost like a trance, and I can jump in or out of it. I'm Alice in wonderland, and all the world speaks to me. Three rocks on the path can tell me to go left, and specific colors on candlesticks have made me decide to go for a certain education. Time is irrelevant; suddenly I've spent 1,5 hours in a grocery store and barely noticed it. I use this when I interpret tarot cards - it's a bridge between my conscious and my unconscious in a way. Sometimes words just pop up if I do an interpretation for someone. I let myself lead through the city without aim (i'm normally very in control) - and suddenly bump into people I've just been thinking about, or someone I really need to talk to.
Sometimes I've tried to download what happens - writing things down without consciously judging what I'm writing (automatic writing) and this has given me insights as to how it works for me.