• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What if most of the Sensors here are really iNtuitives in disguise?

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
But if they mistype themselves, they'ld need to feel as misfits

Mistyping is the least of your worries, mis representation in the real world of which mis typing is just an expansion of who they are.

Orangey

Blah
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
6w5
What I meant was that I don't think there are many Sensors going "oh, I'm such a misfit". I think the I'm-such-a-misfit brigade is more likely to be Intuitives who feel a bit that way already and then exaggerate it to be a bit more special...

I don't think so. There is no reason why intuitives might feel any more like a "misfit" than sensors. As the causes of social disenfranchisement in any particular time and place are extremely varied and dependent on contextual factors, there is virtually no way they could be tied to types or functions.

IZthe411

Carerra Lu
MBTI Type
INTJ
I don't think so. There is no reason why intuitives might feel any more like a "misfit" than sensors. As the causes of social disenfranchisement in any particular time and place are extremely varied and dependent on contextual factors, there is virtually no way they could be tied to types or functions.

Yeah true....A lot of aspects of this world I don't fit into, and don't want to fit into, and a functional makeup that supposedly makes me suited to fit isn't going to change that.

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Yeah true....A lot of aspects of this world I don't fit into, and don't want to fit into, and a functional makeup that supposedly makes me suited to fit isn't going to change that.

:yes: I like that

B

brainheart

I intuit and I sense.
I think and I feel.
I perceive and I judge.
I extrovert and I introvert.

Oh my God, what's wrong with me?!?!!?!?

Colors

The Destroyer
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
That's so ... N though.

S reaction to the question: Why would I bother?

Jaguar

A lot of aspects of this world I don't fit into, and don't want to fit into, and a functional makeup that supposedly makes me suited to fit isn't going to change that.

That's one of the more astute comments I've seen in quite some time.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
:doh:

are we really going to argue about who is more of a misfit now? :rolli:

wolfy

awsm
C'mon. Don't spoil the ride for others.

[YOUTUBE="EEEzbFxEbB8"]Magic Carpet Ride[/YOUTUBE]

B

brainheart

That's so ... N though.

S reaction to the question: Why would I bother?

Or is it F? Or is it...

My reaction to the question... how on earth could an intuitive act like a sensor? No matter how often that stinking ball is thrown at me I'm still going to space it out...

(I'm joking... sort of...)