• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

I think that most 'intuitives' are mistyped sensors, and the test needs redesigned.

Aquarelle

Starcrossed Seafarer
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Oh good god, people. This thread is annoying the bejeezus out of me.

Some people are sensors.
Some people are intuitives.
Neither is better than the other.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
I forgive em, cause they dont know what they are doing :D

data%20vergibt.bmp

Aquarelle

Starcrossed Seafarer
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I forgive em, cause they dont know what they are doing :D

data%20vergibt.bmp
Swweeeet! I don't read German so I don't know what he's saying, but Data FTW!!

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
I didn't actually read this thread just the title, but I strongly suspect I'm a sensor.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
Oh good god, people. This thread is annoying the bejeezus out of me.

Some people are sensors.
Some people are intuitives.
Neither is better than the other.
I'm better than both, I defy N and S. All bow down before me and worship me.

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I'm better than both, I defy N and S. All bow down before me and worship me.

Please we all know that T is above F, just like S is better then N. Wait...what are you gonna do to make me wanna bow down and worship you...I may give in :devil:

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
chance identified, chance used; you gotta love that guys :D

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
Please we all know that T is above F, just like S is better then N. Wait...what are you gonna do to make me wanna bow down and worship you...I may give in :devil:

what_are_you_doing.jpg
you're suppose to be bowing

Cybin

MBTI Type
INFP
From what I've gathered from the forums, it's really not that complicated. Introverts are better because they are deep and complex while extraverts are just annoying. Intuitives are smart and have a better vantage point for everything while sensors are slow and can't piece 2+2. Thinkers are better because they are perfectly objective and aren't a slave to emotions like those crybaby feelers. P types are just awesome.

It is objective fact that INTP is the correct type. All other types are defective. I'm going to go have a cry now because of my flawed F brain.

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
My T is stronger then my S and my Ni, but my S is stronger then my N and my F is weak which means I get to inverse the sign of the F value since its on the opposite side of the spectrum. So 3-5+2-(-10)=umm...can we get an intuitive to finish this.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Psycho.Saw is the young brother of Psycho.Dad. He's a hybrid type has all 4 functions Ne and likes to eat Ni people for breakfast

B

brainheart

So how the hell do you tell, S or N? Sometimes abstraction bugs the bejeezus out of me. Sometimes concrete reality bores me to tears. I'm working towards grad school to get a masters in transpersonal psychology with an art therapy concentration. Seems like a crazy N/S mash-up to me.

Retmeishka

MBTI Type
ISTP
I think part of the reason why I see such a high percentage of sensors around me is because I'm working at McDonald's right now, and that's pretty much my only social life. But when I was in college, I did see a lot more people who seemed like intuitives. At McDonald's I think EVERYONE is a sensor - I mean, at the particular store where I work, not necessarily every McD in the world - I can't think of a single person who isn't like an SJ or SP. There might possibly be one intuitive there. Then there are the people who I don't know well enough to say what they are.

McD is a great job for an SP and I have enjoyed it a lot more than other jobs I've had.

Another reason why I've distrusted the test results is because I myself struggled with identifying my type for a long time, and I still change it every once in a while.

I haven't had much time to come to the forum and read/write this week. :(

It's funny, it's like I created a monster. I started a thread and then walked away for a week (got lots of hours at work, and also, was sick and exhausted and wasn't in the mood to write in the forum) and came back and found millions of replies which I am now reading. I have conflicting feelings about this: One feeling says, 'Yay! People liked the thread. It started an interesting conversation which has kept going for a long time.' Another feeling says, 'I have a personal duty to thoroughly respond, with quotes, to each and every reply to this thread, to settle each and every unanswered question, to acknowledge and thank each and every person who contributed, etc.' That probably won't happen, lol.

I'm not used to writing in forums. People actually listen to me here, which is always a surprise.

Last edited:

KDude

McD is a great job for an SP and I have enjoyed it a lot more than other jobs I've had. .

I think it's cool that you enjoy it, but I can't last in any restaurant.. fast food or otherwise. I've even caused a mini uprising at one and urged a few others to quit (let me say that independent restaurant owners are particularly intolerable.. I might even prefer McD's to that. At least people there have someone to answer to).

Sunny Ghost

I've had similar problems working in restaurants... I've walked out a number of times, while on the job.

But yes, definitely a lot of sensors in restaurants. My bosses at the current restaurant I work at are all N's (ENFP, INTJ, and ENTJ), but outside of that, there are two servers that are N's, one ENFP and one ENFJ... We're chuck full of SP's and SJ's in the kitchen, behind the bar and on the floor. I must say, the ESxP's are a blast to work along side, and the SJ's get things done, which is nice.

However, I do indeed know lots of N's outside of work. Especially ENFP's. But in general, this is mostly due to where I hang out (I reside in and out of bohemia ;) ) and the fact that I'm in a college town. Overall, there are definitely less N's that I know, versus S's.