• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Three Books

burymecloser

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
6w5
If a friend of yours became interested in MBTI or Jungian personality theory, and asked you for book recommendations, what would be your top three (assuming the friend is not an advanced student of typology)?

Or more than three if you prefer, but maybe order them somehow?

Arclight

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
This one has awesome type descriptions written in the 1st person.. So it makes it easy to relate by understanding the language used.

tlp-6247-5.jpg

This one is great for understanding what's going on in times of stress and conflict .. extremely useful

book_sgpp.gif

And the ultimate relationship guide .. which I just discovered and only really glanced at .. but is on order from amazon today

JYT_2.jpeg

Eric B

ⒺⓉⒷ
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Just starting to read Gifts Differing now (I basically worked my way back from the advanced stuff to the basics), I would say that is a good place to start, to get the basics behind the concept.
After that, then you might move toward Keirsey to become familiar with the temperament groups.
From there, if they got the hang of the concepts, they could move on to Lenore Thomson or Linda Berens.

untypeable

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
N/A
Gifts Differing, definetly. :) (I can't spell.)

I would also say Keirsey and the Meyers (aren't those the authors of a few?).