• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Hybrid types?

Going by function tests or my own analysis, I am a...

• Fe dom with higher Te than Ti

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fe dom with higher Ti than Te

• Te dom with higher Fe than Fi

• Te dom with higher Fi than Fe

Votes: 2 7.4%
  • Si dom with higher Ni than Ne

• Si dom with higher Ne than Ni

• Ni dom with higher Si than Se

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Ni dom with higher Se than Si

Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Ti dom with higher Fi than Fe

Votes: 10 37.0%
  • Ti dom with higher Fe than Fi

• Fi dom with higher Ti than Te

Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Fi dom with higher Te than Ti

• Ne dom with higher Se than Si

• Ne dom with higher Si than Se

• Se dom with higher Ne than Ni

• Se dom with higher Ni than Ne

• Total voters

FakePlasticAlice

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
INFJ followed by INTJ...pretty darn sure. i just couldn't fit myself into one type

Eric B

ⒺⓉⒷ
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
It's not necessarily a hybrid type, as in many people's test results (as seen on the cognitive process threads), the inferior (and often the tertiary even) come out on the bottom, and what should be the 7th and 8th functions come out higher up.
This is basically reflected in the orders of both Lenore Thomson and Socionics. I would say the inferior (and for some the tertiary) might be lowest just from being the most consciously rejected (where the "lower four are unconscious).
The typical order we expect (which is basically Beebe) is not about strength.

Redbone

Orisha
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Hmm...I re-took that cognitive processes test. I got Ne (51.7), Ti (51.6)...unused Fe and Fi was average (26).

Don't know what to make of this.

Mr. Sherlock Holmes

Consulting Detective
MBTI Type
JiNe
Enneagram
5W4
It doesn't seem Te users use Fe much. This seems to make sense because (for some reason) Te is often associated with ordering people around and organising things to reach the bottom line and Fe is about making people happy. However if we were to get any Fe doms replying I wonder if we would have had some with higher Te than Ti, since many seem to enjoy organising things (mostly social events) and such.

But I am not at all surprised so many people picked Fi over Fe for Ti and vice versa. I mean, they just seem like they would go together naturally, at least with INXPs. If you spend a lot of time organising and analysing the world around you to fit a logical system and contemplating the way things work and logical accuracy, why then would you go and do the total opposite with Fe? Does it not make much more sense that we would also contemplate our morals and emotional aspects of our lives with that same sort of Ti analytical intensity? Either that or we would abstain from these aspects, I would imagine.

Too much Fi without Ti to rationalise the ideals and feelings would probably be dangerous. Too much Ti without Fi would make a person seem kind of empty to me.