• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

P vs J - Wearing a Wrist Watch

Do you usually wear a watch?

• Total voters

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm borderline P/J, but I try to make sure to wear a watch in case I'm not around a clock, however, I am almost constantly losing my watch and so only buy cheap ones.

mmhmm

meinmeinmein!
i wear watches if it matches what i'm wearing.
just an accessory for me.

R

Riva

I feel as if one of my fingers are missing when if I am not wearing a watch.

Lux

Kraken down on piracy
Don't sleep or shower in it.

But I have scuba dived (dove :huh:) in it.:nice:

:laugh: I have scuba *mumbles something that sounds proper* in mine as well. You have the boy version though. I did it on accident, and was slightly paranoid of barracudas... Considering they are sneaky and curious.

Rail Tracer

Freaking Ratchet
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Used to wear a watch often. I was actually thinking of getting one a couple weeks back. As of right now, nope. I usually just take out my cellphone for the time.

Craft

Probably Most Brilliant
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
REminds me of glasses. I use to despise wearing these because of one simple universal rule:

1. Weight capacity at least encumbered but enough requirement = efficiency.

Basically, lightness over contingency.

IZthe411

Carerra Lu
MBTI Type
INTJ
I love watches for the style aspect. I usually take them off when I'm at work at my desk.

I'm on the lookout for a big faced, black band sports watch.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
I should throw in here that I can also "feel" approximately what time it is. Mostly it's through perfectly evident things like the way the light is in the sky, but I've also done it in closed in rooms with no windows, and maybe that's due to being able to approximate how much time has passed since I last checked?

I grew up wearing a watch, until high school, but I did not wear a watch for many years, instead used a cell phone...which makes this all the more confusing, I think, because people use phones to tell time now.

R

ReflecTcelfeR

I should throw in here that I can also "feel" approximately what time it is. Mostly it's through perfectly evident things like the way the light is in the sky, but I've also done it in closed in rooms with no windows, and maybe that's due to being able to approximate how much time has passed since I last checked?

Great internal clock! :yes:

BlueScreen

Fail 2.0
MBTI Type
YMCA
1. Never wear a watch. Don't wear anything except clothes really.
2. P, ENFP

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Have a nice watch. Don't feel complete without it.

William K

Uniqueorn
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Will wear a watch whenever I'm at work or out. Got 3 to match the occasion and the mood.

Highly P and procrastinate like there's many tomorrows, but I hate being late. Just seems disrespectful to the people you are meeting.

Kristiana

MBTI Type
INTJ
1. When I'm not at work, I almost never wear a watch. When I am at work, probably about 50% of the time because we have to do 15-minute checks as part of the job and it helps.

2. I'm INTJ.

rav3n

My watch goes on before I leave home, more of a habitual accessory than to tell time since I rarely look at it.

Eric B

ⒺⓉⒷ
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Wrist watches were always uncomfortable to me. In my job, we have to have a watch at all times, so I got a clip-on watch i hooked to my key ring.

DiscoBiscuit

Meat Tornado
Enneagram
8w9
:laugh: I have scuba *mumbles something that sounds proper* in mine as well. You have the boy version though. I did it on accident, and was slightly paranoid of barracudas... Considering they are sneaky and curious.

Especially when it comes to shiny things.

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper
No, I have my phone. It's never an issue, as I'm never late. I arrive precisely when I mean to.

I'm a P.

Amethyst

¡MI TORTA!
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Never...they look dumb to me imo.

I really have no need for the use of time, unless it is to wake up, which I need several alarms to do at times.

Oh, and I'm a P.

DiscoBiscuit

Meat Tornado
Enneagram
8w9
1962-breitling.jpg

:drool: