• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What Other Types Have You Been (or thought you were)

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
^ haha, well, maybe Z's having the same problem i currently do. i hit submit and the page tells me i need to try again in another __ seconds - except, if i go check the board, it posted. i was double-posting all over the place until i went to double-check another post one day and discovered my post already there. apparently one only needs to hit submit once; the page lies.

rav3n

^ haha, well, maybe Z's having the same problem i currently do. i hit submit and the page tells me i need to try again in another __ seconds - except, if i go check the board, it posted. i was double-posting all over the place until i went to double-check another post one day and discovered my post already there. apparently one only needs to hit submit once; the page lies.
It happened to me once or twice and the error message paraphrased read something like "the content of your post is a duplicate of blah, blah, blah and blah, blah, blah, seconds".

Killjoy

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
I think if I had to type myself from childhood through teenage years to young adulthood, it would look something like this:

Ages 2-9: INxJ

Ages 10-13: ENTJ

Ages 14-16: IsFP

15-18: INF-

19- Present: INTJ

I've come full circle.

R

ReflecTcelfeR

ENFP - ENFJ - INFJ - ENTP - INTJ - xNTx - ENTP - INTP and that's where I am at now. Results subject to change.

gromit

likes this
ENTP, ENFP, INFP, ISFP. I don't think I'm a T, but I'm maybe an E and maybe an N.

Zarathustra

Let Go Of Your Team
I am not surprised by your I/E ratio.

My I/E ratio was intentional, self-encouraged since I was young.

I figured, if I wanted to accomplish what I wanted to accomplish, I had to be able to socialize.

Probably part of the reason why I'm also an enneagram counterphobic 6.

I'm also an enneagram sx/so, and I'd be lying if I said I didn't do it for the ladies... :cheese:

I'm naturally an introvert, but I extrovert intentionally (or when drinking).

In my introductory post, I said I could be called either an INTJ or xNTJ.

I consider myself an extroverted introvert.

My results look like this: I (75/25), N (65/35), T (90/10), J (75/25).

I am not surprised by your T/F ratio.

A sign of underdeveloped Fi...?

This tends to be the case amongst nihilistic INTJs.

By the way: You need not post everything twice. ;)

Is this going to be the permanent state of our forum???

xisnotx

Permabanned
When I first took the test I tested intp. My family thought I was intj though so I gave that lots of thought. I stumbled upon cognitive functions and realized I was not an intj and what my family thought was Te was actually Ti/Fi being expressed through Ne. The possibility that I was infp became apparent to me. In fact, I'm still not sure I'm not infp. I've also considered istp as a possibility since I play sports, enjoy playing sports video games and watching sports. Recently I've been wondering if I've become more extroverted as I am far more comfortable dealing with people than I was in the past. Small talk is easy and I occasionally get urges to do something crazy just to see what will happen (which I'm guessing entps do a lot). I still consider myself intp more than anything although I've come to realize it is very ambiguous sometimes.

Cliffs...
intp,intj,infp,istp,entp,enfp

ayoitsStepho

Twerking & Lurking
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I first took the test at 18 while I was at work as a receptionist (gah, I hated that job. How can anyone sit still for so long??!). I tested as an ISFJ and didn't bother looking into it much. It didn't sound completely like me, so I just figured it was one of those crap tests that kinda sorta get you right, but never really hit you spot on. When I came to TypeC, I decided to look into it so I knew what I was talking about. I came to find that I'm not an ISFJ, but an ISFP. It fit so much better and I was content with that.

HenriquesLuiz

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
It's sorta funny, the very first time I ever took a MBTI test was in my eleventh grade life study/politics class, and I scored ISTJ. From that point on I became obsessed with MBTI, unsatisfied with what I had learned in class I expanded my knowledge via internet searching. I took test after test and kept coming out INTJ, and later in my life realized I was more of an INTP. Later then I questioned that and decided I was INFP, and now today I have discovered that I'm really ENFP.

I have two ENFP close friends and I say that it is very ENFP

Spamtar

Ghost Monkey Soul
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
I have never scored other than an INTP and most in the know believe I am an INTP. Usually in testing P is the weakest of all my traits although it is still rather solidly in the zone.

Nevertheless as far as the handful of of times my type have been questioned it has been ENTP and a couple of times ISTP. Although at times I can act like an extrovert (especially by persona on the internet) I really need my times of isolation to charge my internal battery. As to being an S that seems unlikely, in part, because I am more often than no oblivious of my surroundings and stuck in my head/thoughts.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
We are mostly talking about test results. To answer the test questions it is not required to know the theory it is based upon. The way one answers the questions, however, is determined by the way one judges one's own self, by one's preferences. I think it more likely that feelings, as opposed to rationales, change from time to time. Thus my hunch.

I simply do not know whether a type is supposed to remain the same for one entire lifespan. But I see that, although I have gone through some major changes in my life, I still get the same result I got years ago.

We all change, but not necessarily our types.

Well yes, I agree with you. Maybe I envy INTJs a bit, because they have absolutely no problem to stay constant. With me it phaseshifts on a daily basis, it highly depends on the environment I am in and if I am too long in one environment I start believing myself in the act I am doing.

I dont know, what I know tho, I definitly missed a career as an actor :)

CuriousFeeling

From the Undertow
MBTI Type
INfJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Started off as ISTJ, but it didn't quite fit. I test INTJ very frequently, but I think a lot of it has to do with being a science geek.

Seymour

Vaguely Precise
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I pretty much knew I was INFP from first exposure, although as an adult I sometimes test INTP. My INTP older brother thinks I'm somewhat ISFP-ish, because I have more of a capacity to enjoy things in the moment than he does.

BlueScreen

Fail 2.0
MBTI Type
YMCA
I tested INFJ first and it didn't seem too far off. After reading more and discussing with others I decided on ENFP. I've questioned it quite a few times, but it seems right and I haven't changed since.