• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Which is the best type - Individual trait version

Choose 4, one in each pair.

• Total voters

Patches

Klingon Warrior Princess

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
i voted feeling not that i really think there is a best trait but...it's so important for me in relating to people...that empathy or something...something to do with how one prioritizes certain things i guess.

Craft

Probably Most Brilliant
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I gave so much thought into my answer but my answers came out boring and dull. INTP

If we're talking functions, my answer would have been different. TiNeNiSi ----------SeFiTeFe. I hate Fe. Grr....

animenagai

MBTI Type
NeFi
Enneagram
4w3
I voted ENFJ, though I don't think of them as the super perfect type I used to lol.

I had troubles with T vs F but ultimately went with F, simply because the worse case scenarios with T's seem worse than with F's. I can barely stand someone being an illogical idiot, but I can't stand someone being a blunt douche. I know this is just a tiny, tiny bit of the F vs T split, but whatever. I believe that the perfect person should have a good balance of both anyways (even more so than the other pairs).

Quinlan

Intriguing....
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w1
I love these threads, it's like people just can't be bothered implying that their type is the best anymore, now they're just saying it outright. :D

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
What is the best trait for what and for whom?

I can't vote on this poll, unless you want me to pick traits for an ideal mate or something, and even then I'd just be stuck on IxxJ.

StrawMan

MBTI Type
ENTP
Best where? Different traits are best in different situations. Like, in principle, J-ness is better at work, P-ness is more fun elsewhere.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
coco...what's up? why estp now? i don't buy it but why ya say it?

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'm of the opinion that the P/J dichotomy essentially doesn't exist, and as such I did not pick anything within it. Of the other three attitudes, I'd say Extroversion and Thinking are best, but I'm not sure whether Sensing or Intuition are better. I think a balance between them is most useful, which with the other choices would yield ESTJ and ENTJ.

I'd like to see one of these on functions.

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
voted E ; S ; F ; J

that's just individual letters though. it has nothing to do with attitudes of the functions or the way they interact.

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I do like ISFJs though :). They're nice.