• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Which is the best type - Individual trait version

Choose 4, one in each pair.

• Total voters

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Thinking is the best because the only free man is one led solely by reason.

IceBlock

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
?
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I voted for Extroversion, Sensing and Perceiving. Couldn't decide between Feeling and Thinking.

The current results are not surprising, but still a little weird. Intuition is winning over Sensing brutally, and I really can't see why. I know the question is a little hard to answer, and not specific enough, but I answered this question thinking on which type have the easiest time living in this world, and likely have the best life. Being this way, I can't see why Intuition is doing better than Sensation.

rav3n

It's impossible for me to select, in terms of 'best' since there's no objective measure. I can select my preferences and yet, this wouldn't be accurate since flipping between perspectives creates a different combination.

S

SingSmileShine

I, too, voted ENFJ. I think each of those individual traits combine to be the best and most useful. Maybe ENTJ. I don't necessarily believe that ENFJs are better than anyone else, but yeah.

Wolfie

MBTI Type
xNxx
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so
Wow, no love for sensing.

Craft

Probably Most Brilliant
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Wow, no love for sensing.

and Introversion. Wth? Isn't this majority an introverted forum? I chose INTP seeing as it is quite obvious.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Seeing as it is quite obvious!? Are you for real man!?

You gots issues.

SilkRoad

Lay the coin on my tongue
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
"The best"? Oh well, gigantic fail for typology, I guess!

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
That's not true I read several people who listed an s type. And most others just put their own.

I think it would be different if they knew what they were picking the best for.

Stanton Moore

morose bourgeoisie
MBTI Type
INFP
i voted feeling not that i really think there is a best trait but...it's so important for me in relating to people...that empathy or something...something to do with how one prioritizes certain things i guess.

I agree with this. Humans would get more out of cultivation a sense of community and fairness than anything else, and I think that comes from empathy.

Monei

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
To get along in this world? Definitely E, N will help you see everything and your Se is 3rd (Which is better than 4th like us INTJs), T lets you live without feeling compromised or taken advantage of and J (to me) accomplishes things that your N and T came up with! But I am happy with my type of course!.