• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What is the Best Type?

Emectar

MBTI Type
ENFP
I know it's controversial, i know their is no BEST type, i know it's a misuse of the MBTI. But it's pretty fun.

So, what is, in your opinion, the best type (excluding yours)? This can be for any reasons, or whatever values make a type good in your mind.

Moiety

MBTI Type
ISFJ
I don't tell to like them much, but ESTP are probably the type who have it easier in this world.

Moiety

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Agreed. ESFPs seem like they'd have more fun, but that Fi really kills them IMO.

Yeah, that's my reasoning too. And it must be even harder for them to explain their Fi. Ti is just more PC and creates less waves.

Zed

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Personally, I like the EHOT's best

Patches

Klingon Warrior Princess
My type is the best type. Everyone else is wrong.

KDude

I may very well may screw with an ESTP out of principle if they actually acted like they have everything going for them. People who would proclaim that are smug and full of shit. Don't believe anything of the sort. Everyone has some weaknesses, something to break down about, something they're struggling with. Any self-respecting ESTP would agree with me too.

Quinlan

Intriguing....
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w1
E- Outgoing, sociable, networker, schmoozer
N- Smart, creative, visionary
T- Smart, bold, assertive, self assured
J- Organised, get's shit done, makes plans, delays gratification

Moiety

MBTI Type
ISFJ
E- Outgoing, sociable, networker, schmoozer
N- Smart, creative, visionary
T- Smart, bold, assertive, self assured
J- Organised, get's shit done, makes plans, delays gratification

ENTJ would be another possibility, but inferior F is not conductive of much happiness in the world of humans.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Mmm ...I protest to this thread on the grounds that there are asshats and winners of every single type, but I'll say everyone needs an ISFJ just to annoy people.

KDude

Lol, if you have a problem with boldness or assertiveness, that's your own issue. If I knew that's what Te was, I would have been an ENTJ.

It's stuff like that from both my fellow Fi doms and Te doms that urges me to tell all of you to suck my dick. Fi doms need to stop appropriating the pussy behavior to themselves and Te's need to realize they aren't any more self assured, smart, bold, or assertive.

Obviously, I think this thread's a stupid idea. :newwink: I believe for the most part, a person can be what they want. Behaviorally speaking, I mean. You couldn't pay me to live up to most of this bullshit.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
ENTJ would be another possibility, but inferior F is not conductive of much happiness in the world of humans.

I agree. That is, generally speaking, and I have no problem with assertiveness.

Quinlan

Intriguing....
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w1
See an ENTJ wouldn't whine and complain about such a fact based post.

Moiety

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Lol, if you have a problem with boldness or assertiveness, that's your own issue. If I knew that's what Te was, I would have been an ENTJ.

It's stuff like that from both my fellow Fi doms and Te doms that urges me to tell all of you to suck my dick. Fi doms need to stop appropriating the pussy behavior to themselves and Te's need to realize they aren't any more self assured, smart, bold, or assertive.

Obviously, I think this thread's a stupid idea. :newwink: I believe for the most part, a person can be what they want. Behaviorally speaking, I mean. You couldn't pay me to live up to most of this bullshit.

I believe to an extent, typology would disagree with you. It's obvious this thread is only as valuable as it is. Personally my answer (not that you are asking :p) is based on how easy it is for an ESTP to adapt to reality. Se lives in the now, and Ti lives according to logic. In my book, that's as good as it gets (in theory).

Then again you did say "behaviorally speaking". Which is the crux of the issue. I'd say ESTPs' cognition is in line with the behavior approach most conductive of happiness. But obviously, it's still very relative.

Amethyst

¡MI TORTA!
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
The mentally healthy type is the best type.

KDude

I believe to an extent, typology would disagree with you. It's obvious this thread is only as valuable as it is. Personally my answer (not that you are asking :p) is based on how easy it is for an ESTP to adapt to reality. Se lives in the now, and Ti lives according to logic. In my book, that's as good as it gets (in theory).

Then again you did say "behaviorally speaking". Which is the crux of the issue. I'd say ESTPs' cognition is in line with the behavior approach most conductive of happiness. But obviously, it's still very relative.

I still would disagree. Yeah, Ti and Se are adaptive/pragmatic/what have you.. but it's not necessary to weigh these things as better. If that's how you see it, then that's how it's going to be for you. I'm just saying it doesn't have to be. There is no objective take on this. Where Fi types don't have the same knack for logical thinking, they make up for aesthetic and value oriented decisions. Life will easily be a pain in the ass though if you've decided to quantify something that you don't have as better. Be it some dude's car, his camel, his wife, or his MBTI functions.

Unlike you, some Fi doms tend to be different and have a tendency to accommodate Extraverted Judgement, I think. Some people may go through lives seeing themselves as inferior to it (or at least overwhelmed) and investing too much power in it..playing down their own judgement/ Fi perspective because it's different in comparison. And they're problem is not even being Se or Ne enough. It has nothing to do with Te being better. It's that they don't have much of a extroverted perspective of their own to counteract it and find their position in the world. Once they do, people will take notice (and don't take my word for it.. I got this out of Thomson's book. And it's something I kind of already knew anyways). The minute I started living and seeing the world for what it was on my own terms, I was better off. I learned how to make my own decisions more, evaluate my direction, or see what was meaningful. Having Te would be overkill for me personally. I don't need it when I'm already Fi and Se (maybe some Ti, whatever). And whatever things I'm not living up to, what I'm failing at - I'm not going to excuse myself with MBTI. It's my own faults.

sleepy

ENFPs seems to have the best of all worlds. Ne, Fi, Te, Si. It's the ultimate combination imho.