• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Surprising Traits and Tendencies

JustDave

MBTI Type
xNTP
Given your writing style and personality type what traits or tendecies do you possess that the members of this forum would find surprising if they met you in-person?

To be fair I will go first.

I am extremely organized and a relentless task master.

TaylorS

Aspie Idealist
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I am a perfectionist with everything except for cleaning my apartment. :thinking:

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I'm not very cuddly- I don't like for people to touch my back even! :laugh:

I never cry or really even look sad- an unhappy expression from me is merely neutral! :)

I'm kind of a bitch- to the point where people borrow me if they need someone to bitch someone out in real life :cry: - not that I'm really MEAN or CRUEL, but more that I'm kind of very assertive and say what needs to be said- I'm more restrained here ;)

Magic Poriferan

^He pronks, too!
MBTI Type
Yin
Enneagram
One
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I don't believe this can be answered. I have no idea how other people see me.

Randomnity

insert random title here
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I am pretty loud-mouthed, silly and irreverent with my friends. And I'm (almost) never serious.

Also, I'm probably nicer IRL than I come across here. Maybe. Less blunt anyway? :unsure:

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
People tend to think I'm annoying, obnoxious and full of wacky ideas. My mother even thinks this. My former art teacher, however (who is also an abstract expressionist), enjoyed my company.

FallsPioneer

MBTI Type
INTJ
I'm a lot of things, so it's hard to remember at times. =)

But here's one: I can be cruel and arrogant.

Last edited:

FDG

pathwise dependent
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w8
I am really attention-seeking, and not really power-drive at all.

Athenian200

Protocol Droid
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
I have a tendency not to talk much in school. I spend a lot of time waiting and listening, sort of looking down at my hands. I'll talk more openly if there's just the teacher and a few students before class starts, but I become more reserved once there are more than 5 or 6 people in the room.

I tend to panic if I'm told to get into a group, because I'm worried I won't make good choices about group members (since I can't administer good tests, or even know what qualities will be beneficial in group members), and I'm not sure which people want to work with me, because I don't even know most of them. I don't like being rushed to do this, because I usually can't do it quickly the way other people can. It seems ridiculous for them to expect me to know how to do this without more specific instructions.

I'm not sure these are surprising, however.

MetalWounds

More human than human
MBTI Type
TP
Enneagram
9w8
I tend to be somewhat of a "hell raiser". I have a reputation for doing the craziest things, and emerging unscathed.

FDG

pathwise dependent
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w8
I tend to be somewhat of a "hell raiser". I have a reputation for doing the craziest things, and emerging unscathed.

Btw you're clearly an ENTJ (from your pic especially)

MetalWounds

More human than human
MBTI Type
TP
Enneagram
9w8
Btw you're clearly an ENTJ (from your pic especially)

Do you think so? I've been pondering this myself. By what means have you come to this conclusion?

Sandy

MBTI Type
INFP
In real life, some people can't believe I'm an introvert! :thumbup: I guess I can fool the best of them when I need to! ;)

wedekit

MBTI Type
INFJ
Haha, I really have no idea how people on here see me either. Maybe some people will be surprised to see that I am a likable person. ;)

IRL, people don't think I am an introvert and only a couple of people know that I totally avoid confrontations.

Sandy

MBTI Type
INFP
:whistling: Some people can't believe I'm very conservative. :rock:

:harhar:

Zergling

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ExTJ
I don't think people would be that surprised my seeing me in real life, they might expect me to be more talkative or with more of a tendency to talk in a long, complex way.

scantilyclad

almost nekkid
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
my family nicknamed me grumpy, because i'm usually in a bad mood.(when i'm around them)