• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Examples/Explanations of the Functions within Processes

Thunderbringer

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
OK, I've been studying the MBTI for a while now, but I have no idea how certain functions act in certain processes. For example, how would Te manifest itself in individuals that have it as their Leading Role vs individuals that have it as their Deceiving Role and so forth. Can anyone help me in this regard? I'm sort of familiar with how an Fe would act in most of the processes, but other than that, I'm completely lost.

Also, could anyone explain how Thinking types (Te, Ti) act in general? I often equate Thinking to stoicism/coldness or harsh, direct anger but can Thinking types be emotive in other ways such as compassionate, funny, etc?

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
Also, could anyone explain how Thinking types (Te, Ti) act in general? I often equate Thinking to stoicism/coldness or harsh, direct anger but can Thinking types be emotive in other ways such as compassionate, funny, etc?

generally we think(what is true or false by the objective basics and if or why other people are wrong), we dont have emotions and there is no point in fun or humor because it doesent need much real intelligence, thinking is all you need. being polite to people is for the weak feeling types, so is anger because its a feeling, but violence can be used as a tool(it doesent have to involve emotions in thinking types, like it has to with feeling types) if other person doesent understand clear reasoning. and if you see a thinking type smiling (or in really extreme cases laughing), he most likely just invented something really genius(like a machine to control peoples minds or how to conquer the world)