• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

FJ villains

Viridian

MBTI Type
IsFJ
This sounds like an unhealthy 2 fix, but it isn't necessarily Fe... there's no indication here that her values are dependent on anyone else.

Well, in the same song, she basically gives advice on how to seduce her crush, which seems pretty Fe-dom:

The men up there don't like a lot of blabber
They think a girl who gossips is a bore!
Yes, on land it's much preferred
For ladies not to say a word
And after all, dear, what is idle prattle for?

Come on, they're not all that impressed with conversation
True gentlemen avoid it when they can
But they dote and swoon and fawn
On a lady who's withdrawn
It's she who holds her tongue who gets her man!

I agree with the unhealthy 2 thing, though. :yes: I even used that song to illustrate the Enneatype in another thread.

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
mmmm, yeah that does sound Fe. :yes:

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Well, in the same song, she basically gives advice on how to seduce her crush, which seems pretty Fe-dom:

The men up there don't like a lot of blabber
They think a girl who gossips is a bore!
Yes, on land it's much preferred
For ladies not to say a word
And after all, dear, what is idle prattle for?

Come on, they're not all that impressed with conversation
True gentlemen avoid it when they can
But they dote and swoon and fawn
On a lady who's withdrawn
It's she who holds her tongue who gets her man!

I agree with the unhealthy 2 thing, though. :yes: I even used that song to illustrate the Enneatype in another thread.

I think Ursula is ENFJ. she's caniving and good at Ni type plans

Offog

MBTI Type
INTP
There's no feeling in that song. Ursula is simply using Ariel to get a practical thing she wants, and she is giving Ariel (insincere) practical advice about how to get what she wants. "Do this because it works." This is Te, not Fe.

Offog

MBTI Type
INTP
I have an ESFJ villain for you: Rebecca Sharp Crawley from Vanity Fair.

Dominant Fe Charm, charm, charm, and more charm. Possibly the most famous social climber in all of literature, Becky's primary goal is always to enchant whoever she happens to be with at the moment. She charms the readers too, even as her behavior becomes more and more appalling. She's just so damn likeable.

Auxiliary Si Becky's dissolute father deployed his daughter's charm as a tool, and she took the lesson to heart. Surrounded by the frivolity and cruelty of Vanity Fair, she grows up valuing appearance, money, and social status over all else.

Tertiary Ne Ne emerges predominately in her quick wit and talent for mimicry, not to mention her ability to lie readily. With her diseased Si, Ne becomes her primary backup for Fe.

Inferior Ti Far from being an Achilles heel, Becky's Ti emerges as something of a saving grace. Her best moments come when she relinquishes Fe, abandons Ne, and sinks into Ti-analysis. Indeed, the one truly admirable thing she does is the result of sharing her Ti with her estranged friend. What she says is not charming or endearing, but it is clear and truthful, and dispels a long-cherished yet damaging illusion.

But Becky cannot remain in her inferior for long. The lure of Vanity Fair is too strong, and she must emerge and resume her frivolous, empty, and damaging dance.