• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

ESTJ

wildcat

MBTI Type
INTP
Eight functions.

1+8
2+7
3+6
4+5

36 = 9X4 =

(9-4)+(9-4)+(9+4)+(9+4)=

Ti+Te = 5
Si+Se = 5
Ni+Ne = 13
Fi+Fe = 13

= 36

9-8 = Te
9-1 = Fi

Ti+Te = 5
Ti = 5-Te
Fe = 9-Ti

Si = 9-7
Se = 5-Si
Ni = 9-Se
Ne = 13-Ni

Xander

Lex Parsimoniae
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w8
9 :D (read with a german accent to make sense)

Mr Wildcat,
Have we not discussed the numbers before? Assigning numerical values to each function and totalling them only proves you can sum.

After you have found that my adding numbers to the sequence (a sequence meaning a numerical sequence is actually nonsequitous thinking :D ) in order gives you a total of 36 what does this mean? Does 36 mean anything in terms of functions other than the summation of their values given the circumstance that the functions are given values as a numerical sequence? Could I not produce virtually any number I like by varying what value I assign to each function? Does this not render the answer of 36 useless outside of those stringent parameters as you have laid out?

What is the purpose of the numbers?

wildcat

MBTI Type
INTP
9 :D (read with a german accent to make sense)

Mr Wildcat,
Have we not discussed the numbers before? Assigning numerical values to each function and totalling them only proves you can sum.

After you have found that my adding numbers to the sequence (a sequence meaning a numerical sequence is actually nonsequitous thinking :D ) in order gives you a total of 36 what does this mean? Does 36 mean anything in terms of functions other than the summation of their values given the circumstance that the functions are given values as a numerical sequence? Could I not produce virtually any number I like by varying what value I assign to each function? Does this not render the answer of 36 useless outside of those stringent parameters as you have laid out?

What is the purpose of the numbers?
Hi Xander!

I fell subject to a prank. It was not entirely unpleasant though. Now the dream is fading. It is coffee time. I slept only 23 minutes!

What numbers have you added? Let me have them. If you could produce any number you like? Suits me, produce them and we will see. Do not produce any numbers beyond relevance. Small is beautiful.

And the smaller the number the more ahead it is, that is the idea. Less is more.

The purpose of the numbers is to determine the function order of each type.
36 is the original number.

What is outside the stringent parameters?
Coffee!! I almost forgot. A momentous occasion is at hand.

Xander

Lex Parsimoniae
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w8
Hi Xander!

I fell subject to a prank. It was not entirely unpleasant though. Now the dream is fading. It is coffee time. I slept only 23 minutes!

What numbers have you added? Let me have them. If you could produce any number you like? Suits me, produce them and we will see. Do not produce any numbers beyond relevance. Small is beautiful.

And the smaller the number the more ahead it is, that is the idea. Less is more.

The purpose of the numbers is to determine the function order of each type.
36 is the original number.

What is outside the stringent parameters?
Coffee!! I almost forgot. A momentous occasion is at hand.
:D :nice:

Try using only primary numbers and see where that gets you. All this sequential stuff ruins the detection of underlying patterns unless you are of the mind to see nuances in numbers.

I've got to go now.. my coffee is calling too. I shall think further and come back but try the prime numbers. I'd love to see what you make of it.

wildcat

MBTI Type
INTP
:D :nice:

Try using only primary numbers and see where that gets you. All this sequential stuff ruins the detection of underlying patterns unless you are of the mind to see nuances in numbers.

I've got to go now.. my coffee is calling too. I shall think further and come back but try the prime numbers. I'd love to see what you make of it.
I am sorry old chap I do not have a clue of what you are talking about.
What sequiential stuff? Where? By whom? What are the primary numbers I should use?
Dear boy. You have all the nuances for the function order. No less no more.

Now. Some people may come in and say that the function order does not count. Or worse still, they begin the ever lasting talk about Linda and John.

So I am a little in a hurry here because I am afraid everything will be ruined again.

You read a book. The pages tell about things. You read the pages in the order. Otherwise they do not tell anything.

First the order and then the about what.

sassafrassquatch

flclwtfhn4.jpg

wildcat

MBTI Type
INTP
Your environment looks a bit sandy to me. Is it Sahara where you habitate?
I presume not.

Ever walked in the Sahara? It is always the best when the sun goes down.
The colours are more vivid at that hour.
The words are in the song, again. You see nothing...
but sand and sky.
The sand a rich orange in the descending light, the sky indigo.. not blue.

wildcat

MBTI Type
INTP
Complementary Colours

Are the complementary colours side by side on the colour wheel or in a prism of light?

How many colours do you have betwixt the complementary pair?
Does the number of colours change between the diverse pairs?

What does it mean to complement?

If Te is the first function how much does it complement Fi?
= how much does it take ROOM out of Fi?

9-8=1

wildcat

MBTI Type
INTP
Half and half. Four and four. Equation of balance.
9-5 = 4.
13-9 = 4.
9-4 = 5. 9+4 = 13
Less is more.

Te/Fi combines Ti/Fe in a reverse declension of the complementary equation.

9/2 = 4,5 = the equation point.

9-8 = 1
Te = 1.
9-1 = 8.
Fi = 8.
9+4 = 13
9-4 = 5

13-Fi = Fe
5-Te = Ti

= 9-Fe, incidentally.

lastrailway

3478, then? 11+11?

Oh, well, I don't really get it.

EDIT: Nah, nevermind. 1278, 9+9

INTP 4725 (TiNeSiFe)
ISTP 4365 (TiSeNiFe)
INTJ 6183 (NiTeFiSe)
ISTJ 2187 (SiTeFiNe)
ENTP 7452 (NeTiFeSi)
ESTP 3456 (SeTiFeNi)
ENTJ 1638 (TeNiSeFi)
ESTJ 1278 (TeSiNeFi)
INFP 8721 (FiNeSiTe)
ISFP 2547 (SiFeTiNe)
INFJ 6543 (NiFeTiSe)
ISFJ 2547 (SiFeTiNe)
ENFP 7834 (NeFiSeTi)
ESFP 5274 (FeSiNeTi)
ENFJ 5632 (FeNiSeSi)
ESFJ 5274 (FeSiNeTi)

Or something.
But why are we changing functions for numbers?

wildcat

MBTI Type
INTP
3478, then? 11+11?

Oh, well, I don't really get it.

EDIT: Nah, nevermind. 1278, 9+9

INTP 4725 TiNeSiFe
ISTP 4365 TiSeNiFe
INTJ 6183 NiTeFiSe
ISTJ 2187 SiTeFiNe
ENTP 7452 NeTiFeSi
ESTP 3456 SeTiFeNi
ENTJ 1638 TeNiSeFi
ESTJ 1278 TeSiNeFi
INFP 8721 FiNeSiTe
ISFP 2547 SiFeTiNe
INFJ 6543 NiFeTiSe
ISFJ 2547 SiFeTiNe
ENFP 7834 NeFiSeTi
ESFP 5274 FeSiNeTi
ENFJ 5632 FeNiSeSi
ESFJ 5274 FeSiNeTi

Or something.
But why are we changing functions for numbers?
A very good observation! There is an uncanny correlation there.

Parallelly the ESTP function order is

Se Ti Te Si Ne Fi Fe Ni

3-1 = 4-2 = 7-5 = 8-6 = 2

wildcat

MBTI Type
INTP
lastrailway, sorry I did not see the edit.

Yes, you get it all right. Jolly good!

I did it the way you did a year back or so. That is a good way to use to see the internal connection between different types.

Why are we changing functions for numbers? Numbers are so much easier and quicker to work with. And you can always change them back. Also with numbers you can do things you otherwise could not do.