• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

ESTJ

elfinchilde

a white iris
MBTI Type
type
No you GO free of charge. You truely are priceless. :tongue10:

Now me I'm expensive. Plus carriage will be a bitch! ;)

Naw. Speaking to you elfie is anaerobic exercise. You always leave me breathless.

:D (Need cheasier grin smiley... :steam: lack of appropriate smiley situation)

ooh yea. you cannot buy an elf for all the gold in the world, but you can sure buy her with a single flower, or an idea, or a word alone. :)

Well now. Wildcat did state that the charge was $5 per pound. If you're expensive, doesn't that mean you're just, ah, horizontally challenged? :devil:

although, it's ok. i don't gotta have all of Xander. Elves always go for true value, which may not always be what others see with their material eyes of flesh.

Wildcat, what would you charge the good lady for his weightless soul?

..and the elfin lady will take your last bolded statement as a compliment. thank you, mister Xander, you are too kind. :D

elfinchilde

a white iris
MBTI Type
type
ok. this is sufficient digression. back to topic....

apologies to all readers for the sidetrack. :)

Xander

Lex Parsimoniae
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w8
ooh yea. you cannot buy an elf for all the gold in the world, but you can sure buy her with a single flower, or an idea, or a word alone. :)
Ah, depends on how shiny your gold is. REALLY shiny gold always works :D
Well now. Wildcat did state that the charge was $5 per pound. If you're expensive, doesn't that mean you're just, ah, horizontally challenged? :devil:
Aren't all INTPs? I figured we'd all hate getting up in the.... oh you mean THAT kind of horizontal challenge....okay now I have a split on my own split.... sense of humour too base....:BangHead:
although, it's ok. i don't gotta have all of Xander. Elves always go for true value, which may not always be what others see with their material eyes of flesh.
You leave off my eyes. Mad person!
Wildcat, what would you charge the good lady for his weightless soul?

Oh I'm sure there's a certain Egyptian hound who would argue that your scales are really knackered ;)
..and the elfin lady will take your last bolded statement as a compliment. thank you, mister Xander, you are too kind. :D
How many adoptees do you have versus adopters?

:devil:

elfinchilde

a white iris
MBTI Type
type
not quite sure of the etiquette in this forum, Xander. how appropriate is it for us to hijack this thread this way? i mean, seriously. am having fun, but would hate to be in others' way. especially my meowie.

Ah, depends on how shiny your gold is. REALLY shiny gold always works :D

to buy me, or to buy you? it wouldn't work to buy me... :huh:

Aren't all INTPs? I figured we'd all hate getting up in the.... oh you mean THAT kind of horizontal challenge....okay now I have a split on my own split.... sense of humour too base....:BangHead:

:rofl1:

Oh I'm sure there's a certain Egyptian hound who would argue that your scales are really knackered ;)

hound, or wolf? Anubis? :unsure: hey. the elfin lady measures by a different scale from mortals, anyway.

How many adoptees do you have versus adopters?

:devil:

elves are wild. I do not think it is possible to try adopting one, dahling. You'd need to have tricks, and snares, and mercurial wits, which, considering your anaerobic state of communication with this elf, may prove quite a difficulty for you. :devil:
Alternatively, candida anima. Elves must come to you willingly, they can't quite be adopted any other way, I'm afraid. wildcat knows. he is wise. :)

wildcat

MBTI Type
INTP
not quite sure of the etiquette in this forum, Xander. how appropriate is it for us to hijack this thread this way? i mean, seriously. am having fun, but would hate to be in others' way. especially my meowie.

to buy me, or to buy you? it wouldn't work to buy me... :huh:

:rofl1:

hound, or wolf? Anubis? :unsure: hey. the elfin lady measures by a different scale from mortals, anyway.

elves are wild. I do not think it is possible to try adopting one, dahling. You'd need to have tricks, and snares, and mercurial wits, which, considering your anaerobic state of communication with this elf, may prove quite a difficulty for you. :devil:
Alternatively, candida anima. Elves must come to you willingly, they can't quite be adopted any other way, I'm afraid. wildcat knows. he is wise. :)

:)

1. There is no etiquette in this thread.
2. I had much fun of the "hijack" .. it is not only that I do not mind- I welcome and appreciate such things!

Thank you elfie :hug: and Nadir :) for a great contribution!

A bow to the opponent. An old fashioned English bow.
*bows towards Coventry* ;)

Xander

Lex Parsimoniae
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w8
A bow to the opponent. An old fashioned English bow.
*bows towards Coventry* ;)
I'd guess you'd be one of the few people who would understand if I stuck two fingers up in response, however I shall resist ;)

wildcat

MBTI Type
INTP
I'd guess you'd be one of the few people who would understand if I stuck two fingers up in response, however I shall resist ;)
How come such an idea ever entered your English head?

naughty naughty.
I forgive you on condition you'll buy me a pint of bitter at your local pub.. on the day I shall drop at your doorstep.
Do not forget the nuts. Slightly salted. Not too fried.

tic tic..

Xander

Lex Parsimoniae
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w8
How come such an idea ever entered your English head?

naughty naughty.
I forgive you on condition you'll buy me a pint of bitter at your local pub.. on the day I shall drop at your doorstep.
Do not forget the nuts. Slightly salted. Not too fried.

tic tic..
:cry: But but Agincourt... two fingers.... you said bow... :(

The bitter was assumed old boy. The nuts may be the greater of the two challenges. I shall humbly recommend the mild and let you choose your own nibbles upon our arrival :)