• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Could you fall in love with an INTJ?

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Everything you've outlined in the OP is exactly the problem. I think I'd be perfectly capable of loving an INTJ, but I have my doubts that they're capable of loving me in return.

If I'm honest, I've always bonded with other feelers better. I think it would be theoretically ideal to be with an NT - balance on the T/F and shared N - but I'm honestly not sure it would work.

XYZ

MBTI Type
GOAT
Enneagram
DUNO
I've never been physically attracted to INTJ, but they are cool interesting people.

ENTP's are the most compatible with INTJ's.

Kristiana

MBTI Type
INTJ
Being an INTJ myself I've noticed that in any type of relationship I've ever had
I have not been able (or willing) to give back as much intensity as I've received.

What I want to know is how many of you would be willing to stay in a relationship where the other person doesn't show any signs of love towards you?
BASED ON THE OPINIONS OF OTHERS ( YOU) ON HUMAN TOLERANCE NOT ME.
I don't think the trait in question is an INTJ trait. I am INTJ, married to an INTJ man. We are extremely loving, intense, and affectionate in how we relate to each other, and we have been from literally the first day we met (we got married 8 months after we met, haha).

I also have several INTJ friends in relationships. They also tend to be very affectionate and loving toward their SOs.

So, my take: If you have a hard time being warm and affectionate toward someone, either that someone is not the right person for you, OR you may have other issues that may best be discussed with a counselor (no I'm not being obnoxious here, I really think that insight into such issues is a good thing).