• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

If you could test drive a different type for one day...

D

Dali

Any of the two Te-Doms. Just to know what it feels like to GET SH*T DONE (with minimal procrastination).

gromit

likes this
I'd want to be either ISTJ or INTJ. I am very curious about and impressed by both.

Chaotic Harmony

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx
Hmm... with my current mood swings and emotions (thank you hormones)... I'd like to be an INTP or ISTP so I could be a little more on the mellow side.

esfpmary

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w1
LOL Orangeappled. I was thinking about that too :)
I would like to be INFP just to see how the Ne perceptions are different from Se.

citizen cane

ornery ornithologist
MBTI Type
BIRD
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
either INFJ or ESTP...tough call

Torai

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
ENTP or ESTP. They're the fun, spontaneous types who go to all of the social events and parties. I'm cursed with my INFJ over-analyzation and introversion... :p

42 posts! YEAH! Answer to life, the universe, and everything!

Serenes

MBTI Type
INFP
I'd want to try being an ISTJ! I've known two friends that are this type... and we think so differently, it's sort of amazing. And I admire them a lot. I wonder what it's like to view the world through their brain!

funkadelik

good hair
MBTI Type
lmao
I'd like to be a healthy, balanced ENTP.

Haha, that's a bit of a cop-out, I know, but even though I'm not UNhealthy, I could probably stand much improvement.

Being an INFJ or ENFJ might be nice. I feel like I'd get along better with women and be more feminine. Maybe. It would just be nice to not be so wigged out by emotions (I love me some Fe, I just don't know how to wield it).

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
I was gonna say ESTJ at first because it would pretty much be the opposite of me to be so tough-minded and practical, but then I decided I'd rather be ISFP for a day to see how much different it is from being me.

IZthe411

Carerra Lu
MBTI Type
INTJ
ExTPs. They are some cool mofos. Actually any TP type I'd like to be for a minute, make a mess of everything then TJ it back together.

lunalum

Super Senior Member
MBTI Type
ZNTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
So this is about actually becoming another type for a day, and not just pretending to be one?

I think ENFP would be quite interesting, in that case.

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
i've probably commented here before, but lately i've been curious to be an INTP.

edit - just noticed post above me - lol! let's switch :)

i would also like to try on ESFJ and ENFJ. mainly i am interested in being these types because they are the types of my close family and friends and i would love to be able to understand them like that.

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I would like to try ENTP for a bit. They seem to be the least stressed out of any type! They are so smart, and yet get to be so happy go lucky! :D

Not reacting to stress, or appearing stressed, isn't the same as being stressed, personally I have rather insane stress levels I just ignore it until it kicks me in the ass and takes away my ability to function :yay: wait, I guess that fits with happy go lucky!

ENTP or ESTP. They're the fun, spontaneous types who go to all of the social events and parties.

It was fine up until "who..." so fixed for ya.

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
If it's only for one day I'd chose ISFJ so I could experience first hand what using Si-Fe in a positive way is all about and hopefully learn more about my ENTPness upon returning to the norm.

IZthe411

Carerra Lu
MBTI Type
INTJ
If it's only for one day I'd chose ISFJ so I could experience first hand what using Si-Fe in a positive way is all about and hopefully learn more about my ENTPness upon returning to the norm.

I think the ability to take back what you learned is key. If we just slip back into our normal operating mode without recollection, it would be pointless.

If this is the key then I'd become an ENFP to figure out the other side of this love/hate with my brethern.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
ISTP. Immediately. They're capable of everything I'm not, yet share some of the same traits that I value.

CuriousFeeling

From the Undertow
MBTI Type
INfJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
ENTJ. Would love to boss people around get people to do whatever I tell them, and set an elaborate system in motion. Still use Ni, but actually get my thoughts turned into actions with other people realizing my vision for the future. Get to be a queen for a day, I suppose.

Offog

MBTI Type
INTP
ENTJ. Would love to boss people around get people to do whatever I tell them, and set an elaborate system in motion. Still use Ni, but actually get my thoughts turned into actions with other people realizing my vision for the future. Get to be a queen for a day, I suppose.

People will call you a bitch, and you won't understand why.