• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Dumb Typology Stereotypes

Patches

Klingon Warrior Princess
According to all the polls on this forum, STJ's are awful in bed.

:sorry:

Patches

Klingon Warrior Princess
Stereotypes, Patches, not facts. :D

Hahahahaha. :laugh: I hate you.

If I personally have to hunt down every TypoC member, seduce them, and change their minds... So help me God ISTJ will win the next 'best in bed' poll.....

Ok, maybe not.

Srho

MBTI Type
INFX
I actually think the biggest stereotypes about MBTI types are caused by the function system. Like, which preferences someone has, and in what order.

DiscoBiscuit

Meat Tornado
Enneagram
8w9
The only things ENTJ's like to do is...

force_choke_2.jpg

Srho

MBTI Type
INFX
At any rate, I'm going to list some more stereotypes.

Lifestyle:
NPs are bad with money
Ss do the same thing every day
Ns don't do the same thing every day and pride themselves on this
IJs are antisocial
EJs are anally social
Ps don't care whether you're there or not
SFs get offended too easily

Political:
SJs are Republicans
NJs are hardcore Democrats
NPs are non-hardcore Democrats, or hardcore independents
SPs don't care
NFs are pro-animal rights
TJs are pro-death penalty
Ns are pro-unions

Religious:
Js are fundamentalists or hardcore atheists
NPs are atheists or agnostics
SPs are agnostics, unreliable Christians, or don't care
Ss go to church

MBTI:
Ns know about MBTI
Ss either don't know or care
NPs periodically change the type they consider themselves
ENs ask everyone's type
Ns participate in MBTI online discussions

R

ReflecTcelfeR

Hahahahaha. :laugh: I hate you.

If I personally have to hunt down every TypoC member, seduce them, and change their minds... So help me God ISTJ will win the next 'best in bed' poll.....

Ok, maybe not.

:devil: I dare you.

Spamtar

Ghost Monkey Soul
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
i mean whats the point of carrying some annoying item in front of our eyes just so that we could see properly?

I agree. At least were I am concerned. I wear glasses [but don't wear glasses]. In other words I have a prescription but since glasses are such a hassle (and contact lens more so), that I would rather just walk around and see everything around me similar to a French impressionistic painting. The exception is driving at night and seeing movies in the movie theater. In other words I use my medical marijuana prescription more than my optometrist's prescription.

If I was a J think I would be more consistent about wearing glasses, contact lens or getting LASIK

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
NPs are bad with money

i am very proud to defy this stereotype!!!

everyone suspects i should be bad with money, given my other personality traits. i'm actually much more of a saver than a spender, though. i don't like spending my own money. what i mean is, i'm impulsive with others' money, but not my own. :devil:

Chloe

DUMB STEREOTYPE : INFPs are all whiney, weak.... especially men who are not manly.

Well, ....best person in whole world I know, and also very happy person, is INFP. And some others.

Noon

everyone suspects i should be bad with money, given my other personality traits. i'm actually much more of a saver than a spender, though. i don't like spending my own money. what i mean is, i'm impulsive with others' money, but not my own. :devil:

+10 :laugh:

Chloe

haha, i am good with money too.. it's cos my mom is ISTJ i think

i like spending my money but i am quite rational about the way i spend it. and i plan much,.

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Oh yeah....the stereotype that if someone is unsure of their type and at one point in the past have considered or are currently now considering an NFP type, then they must be NFP, because only NFPs question their type. There's some "special snowflake and exploring possibilities" theory used as justification for this, but you could come up with a lot of theories to explain why a person is a XXXX type based solely on the fact that they are not sure of their type.

Zarathustra

Let Go Of Your Team
There's probably more truth in this thread than in any other on TypeC...

G

Ginkgo

You could actually interject "tend" in many of the stereotypes to align them closer with reality. I mean, the way you guys are going about it is with hammer and nail, trying to trap every type into a breathless coffin.

Quinlan

Intriguing....
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w1
I don't mind the stereotypes, what bugs me is the "<type> can't possibly do that!" or "they can't possibly be <type> because they do this".

Such Irony

Honor Thy Inferior
MBTI Type
INtp
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Let's see:

E:
Like parties
Talk nonstop
Don't enjoy introspecting
Are loud

I:
Hate parties
Are shy
Don't have very many friends

S:
Are not creative
Have to have everything spelled out. Cannot make their own inferences.
Are good at sports.
Are shortsighted and do not see the future implications of things.

N:
Absent minded people who keep losing their keys
Cannot enjoy the moment. Never really smell the roses.
Are always creative and out of the box thinkers
Disdain any traditions and conventions

T:
Are hardhearted
Don't care if they hurt your feelings
Do not feel, period.
Are good at analytical things like math and science and chess.

F:
Are highly emotional
Cannot make a logically sound argument
Are always nice to everybody and never offend anyone

J:
Are always on time
Are neat and tidy
Are judgemental

P:
Are always late
Are messy
Are always open minded
Are wishy washy, ditzy, airhead types

sui generis

don't fence me in
MBTI Type
esTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I don't mind the stereotypes, what bugs me is the "<type> can't possibly do that!" or "they can't possibly be <type> because they do this".

Exactly! Telling someone they're obviously mistyped because they don't fit the stereotype of a type makes me :azdaja:. There's 6 billion people shoehorned into 16 types, there's obviously going to be some variation in there!