LIE Te

"i told you so"
    'Aha! That's it!"
    "This is what happens right now!"
    "This is going to happen!"
    Subjective imagination -> Ni.
    You feel like you are the Time Lord!

Why Se i Ni are the opposite functions?
    Cuz You can't explore something if you already sow it in your mind and it's sucks sometimes in your life.
    I think we who have dom Ni we must use more our Se because when we use it we are unstoppable.
    True Neutral 8 1 3 7 5 Teexcellent>Niexcellent>Figood>Tigood>>>>Siaverage>Fe unused
    "There is no intellectualism in faith. Both atheist and theist choose their belief system based on ego and self-preservation." by 2017
    === Challenger Perfectionist Motivator Inventor===

"It doesn't terrify me what my mind can imagine as possible but things it cannot. They can exist in front of our eyes, yet cannot be seen." - Me

MBTI
    °Nt

Quote Originally Posted by Norexan View Post
    "i told you so"
    'Aha! That's it!"
    "This is what happens right now!"
    "This is going to happen!"
    Subjective imagination -> Ni.
    You feel like you are the Time Lord!

Why Se i Ni are the opposite functions?
    Cuz You can't explore something if you already sow it in your mind and it's sucks sometimes in your life.
    I think we who have dom Ni we must use more our Se because when we use it we are unstoppable.
    I imagine my Ni like the yellow highlighted ring of where the ball is expected to land when punting in madden. Lol
    The nature of my sine is 23.4 at best.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8 sp/so
    Socionics
    LIE Te

Precognition. Only ones with really strong Ni know this.
    True Neutral 8 1 3 7 5 Teexcellent>Niexcellent>Figood>Tigood>>>>Siaverage>Fe unused
    "There is no intellectualism in faith. Both atheist and theist choose their belief system based on ego and self-preservation." by 2017

"It doesn't terrify me what my mind can imagine as possible but things it cannot. They can exist in front of our eyes, yet cannot be seen." - Me

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

The explanation of Ni is held by SNUC (Supreme Ni Users Corporation). Only Ni-dom and Ni-aux people are able to be part and if they do tell any non Ni user how it operates, both people are immediately killed by one of the Protectors of Ni.

-

Ni is just collecting a bunch of abstract shit and turn it into an actual idea. But this is a process so unconscious that some dumb people think they are some sort of psychic and the like.
    "If the truth shall kill them, let them die"
    468: The Truth Teller [4w5 - 6w5 - 8w7].
    Likes Peter Deadpan, Norexan liked this post

MBTI
    NFP
    Enneagram
    458 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Eyez Fighter View Post
    The explanation of Ni is held by SNUC (Supreme Ni Users Corporation). Only Ni-dom and Ni-aux people are able to be part and if they do tell any non Ni user how it operates, both people are immediately killed by one of the Protectors of Ni.

-

Ni is just collecting a bunch of abstract shit and turn it into an actual idea. But this is a process so unconscious that some dumb people think they are some sort of psychic and the like.
    I think it's actually using some sensory stuff which leads to the abstract thought which is the Ni part. Se sees what is in front of it, and Ni fills in the blanks. Ni sorta works backwards and is really good at the how and the why of things. For example, INFJs use Se and Fe to analyze people, and Ni is where they get all of their insight into the human condition from. This is why they make good counselors.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Deadpan View Post
    I think it's actually using some sensory stuff which leads to the abstract thought which is the Ni part. Se sees what is in front of it, and Ni fills in the blanks. Ni sorta works backwards and is really good at the how and the why of things. For example, INFJs use Se and Fe to analyze people, and Ni is where they get all of their insight into the human condition from. This is why they make good counselors.
    That's part of what I've tried to say. I believe Se collects the informations, Ni turns these infos and turns it into an idea. With Fe, these ideas are externalized (some of them).
    "If the truth shall kill them, let them die"
    468: The Truth Teller [4w5 - 6w5 - 8w7].
    Likes Peter Deadpan liked this post

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8 sp/so
    Socionics
    LIE Te

That's part of what I've tried to say. I believe Se collects the informations, Ni turns these infos and turns it into an idea. With Fe, these ideas are externalized (some of them).
    Ni collect informations with help of
    Fe who see people interactions and then
    Ti analyze got informations and then
    Se transform informations into real data

Simple.

MBTI
    NFP
    Enneagram
    458 sp/sx

Right.

I use my Fe and Se to pick up on details about a person's mood. Ni and Ti work together to form theories as to why said person is acting said way. Oftentimes, my Ni conclusions never leave my head, but if the opportunity arises, say a friend in need starts talking about their struggles, then I will willingly engage my Fe in a manner which I think will best suit their needs. But yeah, Ni is weird because it's not very public at all, even when we use it, because when we use our Ni wisdom, we are still considerate of the feelings of the other involved, so we may carefully word things so as not to make the other uncomfortable. For example, if a friend is struggling with a relationship, I'm not just gonna say "it's cuz you have shit self-esteem and your dad was a piece of crap so you don't know how to accept authentic love and instead keep trying to earn it from assholes." Although I know all of this because of Ni, I'm going to be very careful with how I approach the situation because of Fe.
    Likes Ashtart liked this post

yes, it is.
    To avoid criticism, do nothing, say nothing, be nothing.
    ~ Elbert Hubbard

Music provides one of the clearest examples of a much deeper relation between mathematics and human experience.

MBTI
    NFP
    Enneagram
    458 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by phobik View Post
    yes, it is.
    Yeps.