• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Type me please!

jazzylas

MBTI Type
INFJ
I've taken the test quite a few times and each time i've got a different result. I'm not very experienced when it comes to typing others, so typing myself was a failure within itself :shock: so if you could give me your input i would be very thankful. :smile::smile:

• I love being around people but i get bored very quickly if we're not doing very much.
  • I don't like conversations which have no depth.
  • I enjoy talking about the past and i'm sentimental.
  • I have principles and morals of my own and i refuse to negotiate them.
  • I can stay in for a long period of time without seeing other people.
  • I pretty much create illusions of what i want the world to be like because reality is boring!!
  • I love art and being creative.
  • I don't get on with people who i feel lack any common sense and/or integrity.
  • With those i'm closest to i'm very blunt, with people i've just met or barely know i come across as very laid back.
  • I plan everything in advance.
  • I tend to notice things about people that even their closest friends wouldn't.
  • I love psychology, i'm very interested in how people view the world and why.
  • I have a very dry sense of humour.
  • I feel like a massive contradiction!
  • I can get on with many different people. I've been told i'm a "people person" but don't that's really true, i'm just tolerable and shy haha
  • I like the fact i'm shy because i like the fact i can make even the most 'confident' person feel awkward, sorry.
  • I find it very easy to put myself in someone else's shoes.
  • I think i'm good at reading people.

I'm not so good with thinking of things to write about myself, but i tried :shrug: if you need to know anything more please ask. :hi:

Mr. Sherlock Holmes

Consulting Detective
MBTI Type
JiNe
Enneagram
5W4
* I love being around people but i get bored very quickly if we're not doing very much. - Suggests E and F
* I don't like conversations which have no depth. Sugests N
* I enjoy talking about the past and i'm sentimental. Suggests Si
* I have principles and morals of my own and i refuse to negotiate them. Suggests Fi
* I can stay in for a long period of time without seeing other people. Suggests I
* I pretty much create illusions of what i want the world to be like because reality is boring!! Suggests Ne
* I love art and being creative.
* I don't get on with people who i feel lack any common sense and/or integrity. Suggests Ji
* With those i'm closest to i'm very blunt, with people i've just met or barely know i come across as very laid back. Suggests Ji
* I plan everything in advance. Suggests Te I think, though sometimes Ji can do it
* I tend to notice things about people that even their closest friends wouldn't. Suggests Fe or Ni I think
* I love psychology, i'm very interested in how people view the world and why.
* I have a very dry sense of humour.
* I feel like a massive contradiction! Suggests F
* I can get on with many different people. I've been told i'm a "people person" but don't that's really true, i'm just tolerable and shy haha - Suggests Fe
* I like the fact i'm shy because i like the fact i can make even the most 'confident' person feel awkward, sorry.
* I find it very easy to put myself in someone else's shoes. - Suggests Fe or Ni I think (haha, still getting the hang of what Ni is)
* I think i'm good at reading people. - Suffests F

I reckon you are INFP.

Mr. Sherlock Holmes

Consulting Detective
MBTI Type
JiNe
Enneagram
5W4
* I love being around people but i get bored very quickly if we're not doing very much. - Suggests E and F
* I don't like conversations which have no depth. Sugests N
* I enjoy talking about the past and i'm sentimental. Suggests Si
* I have principles and morals of my own and i refuse to negotiate them. Suggests Fi
* I can stay in for a long period of time without seeing other people. Suggests I
* I pretty much create illusions of what i want the world to be like because reality is boring!! Suggests Ne
* I love art and being creative.
* I don't get on with people who i feel lack any common sense and/or integrity. Suggests Ji
* With those i'm closest to i'm very blunt, with people i've just met or barely know i come across as very laid back. Suggests Ji
* I plan everything in advance. Suggests Te I think, though sometimes Ji can do it
* I tend to notice things about people that even their closest friends wouldn't. Suggests Fe or Ni I think
* I love psychology, i'm very interested in how people view the world and why.
* I have a very dry sense of humour.
* I feel like a massive contradiction! Suggests F
* I can get on with many different people. I've been told i'm a "people person" but don't that's really true, i'm just tolerable and shy haha - Suggests Fe
* I like the fact i'm shy because i like the fact i can make even the most 'confident' person feel awkward, sorry.
* I find it very easy to put myself in someone else's shoes. - Suggests Fe or Ni I think (haha, still getting the hang of what Ni is)
* I think i'm good at reading people. - Suffests F

I reckon you are INFP.

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so

Such Irony

Honor Thy Inferior
MBTI Type
INtp
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Another vote for INFP. I agree with most of Sherlock's analysis.