• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

A P and a J wake up Saturday morning

Tallulah

Emerging
MBTI Type
INTP
Unless I had plans already for that day that involve getting dressed and going outside the house, this P stays in bed as long as she wants. And she never wastes bed time by thinking about stuff she wants to do when she's out of it.

Once I finally get up, I'll figure out if there's someplace I want to go.

October Rust

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
The Js both suck at falling asleep and managing to stay that way, so they've both been up since at least 7:00 am (although on most days it's likely to be 5), even though they have no where to go and nothing to do. The P stayed up until 3:00 am, so sleeps in until 12, and then wonders why the Js are getting annoyed at having to have waited so long for her to wake up ;)

Amethyst

¡MI TORTA!
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Hahahah. Exactly, only a bit more like this. The P is sincerely trying to get up, trying to convince (her)self that there's something worthwhile to be done out there, thinks of what that might be, falls asleep again in the meantime (but only for a few minutes) then wakes up suddenly, shoots out of bed and turns on the washing machine. Or something similar taht had to be done.

The J stayed up til 4am and is still soundly sleeping. Probably in front of the TV/computer.

Haha, hit the nail on the head. :yes:

Redbone

Orisha
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
This P is trying to keep on sleeping but is rudely awakened by a 3-year-old EXTJ with a "I'm all done sleeping! It's time to get up, ___________!" I have to get up or he figures he needs to be in charge of starting the coffee maker or passing out muffins for everyone at breakfast.
I don't have to wait for Saturdays.
I am pleasantly surprised by my never-ending ability to create new curse words for such occasions.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
two p's in the house this morning...both stayed up till about 4:30 am...woke up around 11 for coffee and have snacked and played on the computer for hours then took a nap and showers and ate more and then walked to the store and browsed around looking at all the christmas stuff for forever and...um...so far that's it...haha :blush:

Snuggletron

Reptilian
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
J:

1) Wakes up

2) Has Breakfast/Coffee

3) Internet

4) Masturbates

P:

1) Wakes up

2) Masturbates.

3) Has breakfast/Coffee

4) Internet

5) Masturbates Again

yeah, that's about it, folks.

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Let's see... I wake up and just relax. If I'm in the mood for it, I'll ask some people what's going on to hang out with them. Otherwise I just do things as they arise. I don't understand the concept of plans. I only make plans when a thought arises in the moment and I can only do it later.

mrcockburn

Aquaria
MBTI Type
¥¤
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Hah, I'm a P and I still know what I'll be doing well in advance - for the weekend and the week (and beyond). I'm not a morning person, but I seem to be more productive earlier, so I force myself up.

I'm an entrepreneur, so I actually like using my weekend days to work, in uninterrupted peace. Nights though? :drunkbanana:

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
p wakes up
lies in bed for a few minutes
goes outside smokes
goes back to bed
realizes it can't fall back to sleep
check typec
waits for j to make coffee

j sleeps in
gets up
makes tea
has breakfast
makes coffee
goes grocery shopping

p
gets coffee smokes another cigarette while drinking coffee
has breakfast
gets back online
drinks more coffee
makes grocery list
procrastinates doing work by posting in the thread

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
my ENTP friend gets up 7-9am even on weekends, while his I?FJ fiancee stays in the bed

mrcockburn

Aquaria
MBTI Type
¥¤
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
p wakes up
lies in bed for a few minutes
goes outside smokes
goes back to bed
realizes it can't fall back to sleep
check typec
waits for j to make coffee

j sleeps in
gets up
makes tea
has breakfast
makes coffee
goes grocery shopping

p
gets coffee smokes another cigarette while drinking coffee
has breakfast
gets back online
drinks more coffee
makes grocery list
procrastinates doing work by posting in the thread

egads. I got caffeine jitters just reading that. :D

ArghJo

MBTI Type
IxxP
Instinctual Variant
sp
:x I'm very much a morning person. Depending on the time, I'm more likely to wake up ASAP.
If I wake up at around 5 AM, knowing I went to sleep at 12AM, I'll try to sleep again. But I slept for at least 6-8 hours I'll get up, turn on the PC. Go for a poop. And internet for a while. :)

Probably realise that I'm hungry after 10 minutes - an hour. And then I make breakfast. Then more internet, until I notice that I have a tonne of school work to do.

SparklingShadow

MBTI Type
ARGH
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp
The J stayed up til 4am and is still soundly sleeping. Probably in front of the TV/computer.

The P was also sleeping in front of the computer...

Mia.

J:

1) Wakes up

2) Has Breakfast/Coffee

3) Internet

4) Masturbates

P:

1) Wakes up

2) Masturbates.

3) Has breakfast/Coffee

4) Internet

5) Masturbates Again

This is very close to the routine in our house, except the J doesn't flog the carrot.

mrcockburn

Aquaria
MBTI Type
¥¤
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
This is very close to the routine in our house, except the J doesn't flog the carrot.

He probably does. J's tend to be more discreet about it, and efficient. I mean, he has to rub it to wash it anyway, right? Why not finish the job (for they "finish" what they start), so that he may cleanse himself, inside and out.

tl;dr - Surprise him in the shower sometime. Observe the Quaker guilt.

Pajderman

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp
In the morning the J wakes up and the P goes to bed.

raindancing

actinomycetes
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Now that I have a child I find I'm not allowed to be a stereotype... :(

Ah the good old days of staying up and sleeping in. How I miss your wasteful charms.

Sat morning, I'm up at dawn like every other day because my son thinks it is a reasonable time to wake up. INTP husband makes cappuccinos . (I don't cause I don't know how to use the machine and I don't plan on learning cause I like being served frothy milk drinks with lewd designs swirled on the top. Latte art, don'tcha know?)
INTP looks after son for the day, and I write til my head implodes which is around dinner time.

For Js, well my mother-in-law is an ISTJ and she is a powerhouse of getting-things-done, Saturdays are no exception.
I sometimes am scared to go over to her house because she'll actually list out, item by item, every single thing she has done that day. In. Excruciating. Detail. At which point her son abandons me. :ranting:
By the time we leave, a little portion of me has begun to die. INTP gives me a sheepish grin and says he thought I was enjoying the conversation. Lying bastard.

Owlesque

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I usually wake up on my own around whatever time my alarm is set during the week, then sleep for another hour or two depending on what my plans are for the day. I rarely sleep in much more than that unless I was out incredibly late or need to adjust my sleep schedule for school/a job/etc.

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
Usually for me.. Saturday isn't a special day. :/