• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Intuitives and Indolence

Chloe

and still I dont like applying term lazy to "lack of interest or willingness to do physical or/and detailed work"!

William K

Uniqueorn
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
and still I dont like applying term lazy to "lack of interest or willingness to do physical or/and detailed work"!

Yeah, lazy also does not equal "lack of effort". A person shouldn't be categorized negatively just because he can do things effortlessly and is not huffing and puffing like the rest to do his job :D

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
i like FDG's answer that said we're all lazy in different ways. Ps also don't like to be tied down so we don't typically heap on all the responsibilities like Js will, which ends up making us look lazy sometimes. i actually rather don't mind doing physical or detailed work, i just a) generally forget about it in the face of an intriguing idea (which i may spend hours, days, weeks researching), and b) don't want to commit to doing it all the time

i was mostly kidding about my laziness chart. :shrug: