• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Rank all 8 of your functions

freeeekyyy

Cheeseburgers
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Ahh...well, that makes sense.

Trentham

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Interesting topic. I'm gonna say....

Ti, Ne, Fe, Ni, Fi, Si, Te, Se

Ghost of the dead horse

filling some space
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Done

funktionrankfull.gif

freeeekyyy

Cheeseburgers
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Nice...the faces seem very fitting for the functions they represent.

Ghost of the dead horse

filling some space
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Thanks! I made the faces they way I feel about them. I haven't really grasped Si, so I didn't give as a fair representation for that function as I did for the rest.

Idontcare

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Ne=Ti>Fe=Si>Ni>Te>Fi>Se
at least it seems to be this way. Its been a while since i have taken a cognitive processes test.

deleted
Fi > Ne > Ni > Ti > Te = Si >> Se > Fe

Yes, I'm aware that I have dominant Fi yet am an INTP. I fit all the INTP profiles and test as one. I prefer the Socionics functions anyway. FWIW my very low Fe makes my thinking stronger.

Frederico Rogeiro

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
1. T (50%) - constant state of mind, naturally introverted, extroverted only if it's absolutely necessary, but with inconfortable effort
2. N (35%) - always the way to observe and react things and structure a conversation; it's "product" is communicable or it has that shape, even when that´s not done
3. F (10%) - this kind of sensation imposes to me without my asking when things go beyond my capacity of reasoning; I don't see it has a natural state, but something that I enjoy or have to solve... and I have no problem talking about it, generally
4. S (5%) - the S is quite misterious to me, in a previous thread, I even asked what are examples of behavior that show the S (I and E) dominance; I can observe a context or situation by that way if I´m totally with nothing to do, but I don't really trust much in my observations, as I trust in my reasoning.

Quinlan

Intriguing....
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w1
In terms of strength I'm equally average at all of them except weak Fe, in terms of preference it's probably something like:

Se=Fi
Ti=Ni
Te=Ne
Si=Fe

H

Hate

My four ENFJ type functions are nearly identical in strength, but just in different order.

Ni dom
Ti = Fe
Se

Fi
Ne
Si
Te

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Ne = Fi
Fe
Si
Ni
Te
Se
Ti

That's my opinion, but according to most functions tests I've taken it's more like

Fi
Ne
Fe
Ni
Si
Se
Ti
Te

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Fi

Ne, Si, Fe

Te, Ni, Ti, Se

RadicalDoubt

Alongside Questionable Clarity
MBTI Type
TiSi
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so

Si > Ti > Ni > Fe > Ne > Te > Fi >= Se

Morpeko

Noble Wolf
MBTI Type
LEFV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Honestly, I perceive myself as Se > Te > Fi > Ti > Ni > Si >>>>>>>>>> Fe = Ne

I think a lot of other people would put Fi first for me though, and Si way higher.

narcissistic

MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Strength:
Te > Si > Ti > Se > Ne > Ni > Fi > Fe

Value:
Te > Fi > Ne > Si > Ti > Ni > Se > Fe