• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Rank the strength of your MBTI letters

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Since not all the function pairs are really describing the same thing, order them all doesn't seem accurate...

... however, honoring the spirit of the thread, I'm either an NPIT or an NPTI.

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Ordering them based on what one seems to easily find out about me first, based on the descriptions per each preference. One must disconnect the functions to preference description therefore making a much less accurate distinction to how one's order of the psychometric process plays. As in in strict MBTI terms ordering the preferences wouldn't truly be indicative to how one's mind processes.
However it can always be fun to play these games so to answer the thread, my order would easily be I>N>T=J

Eric B

ⒺⓉⒷ
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I didn't realize this topic was an extension of this concept:
The 24 types of INTP - INTP Central

Introverted (I) 79% Extraverted (E) 21%
Intuitive (N) 73% Sensing (S) 27%
Thinking (T) 60% Feeling (F) 40%
Perceiving (P) 64% Judging (J) 36%

INPT

-"bodhidharma"

Aside from the results of that test; I earlier on had some I/E uncertainty, so in some respects, I would be NPIT -"the niche maker".

G

garbage

N >> F > J > I

So that this post isn't complete fluff, I should mention that Socionics has one subtype classification that's based on which ego function comes on 'strongest.'

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
it's in my sig...i think it's pnfe