• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Rank the strength of your MBTI letters

Such Irony

Honor Thy Inferior
MBTI Type
INtp
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I'm sure this has been done before, but how would you rank your 4 MBTI letters in terms of strength?

For me, I is clearly the strongest, followed by N, then T, and lastly P which is the weakest.

They go in the order listed in my type. How convenient. :yes:

Although the N and T may be switched depending on my mood and who you ask.

You

MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
7w8
1. P
2. N
3. F
4. E

KDude

:confused: The four letters are really just two things to me (I and P).

1.I
2.F
3.P
4.N

citizen cane

ornery ornithologist
MBTI Type
BIRD
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
P
N
I?
i dont know what the hell they are at this point.

nolla

Senor Membrane
MBTI Type
INFP
Hmm... I might be a little dumb... I don't see how I could arrange them. P seems to be causing me the most trouble. Does that mean it is strongest or weakest?

One Day

MBTI Type
INfP
Enneagram
5w4
1) I
2) P
3) N
4) F

I actually have no idea. Feels like I have more issues with I and P at the moment but I'm not sure if that means it's the strongest.

P

Phantonym

At the moment:

1. I
2.-4. FJN

This might change the next moment. There is a definitely fierce fight for the second place. :D

animenagai

MBTI Type
NeFi
Enneagram
4w3
1. N - bold it, underline it, italicize it, scream it while you're jumping off a building wearing an N T-shirt and N cape.

2. P - reeeeeeeeeeeaaaally bad :/

3. E - Introverted extrovert and all that jazz/

4. F - I know too many NT's.