• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Correlations Cognitive functions Enneagram

esfpmary

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w1
I have read extraverted Sensation and extraverted Intuition match closely with type 7 enneagram. Is there a link on more cognitive functions?

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
i thought i posted in this.. :/

anyway...5 seems ti ish i guess

redacted

I really don't like this idea...functions actually have nothing to do with enneagram types, as everyone uses all of them...

I'd much rather talk about correlations between enneagram and specific distributions of function usage (as in type) instead of the functions themselves.

G

garbage

There's this, which is apparently from a book

There's this page and then this page, the latter of which takes an "inferior function" approach and completely contradicts the findings on that third page.

Also, this and this.

Basically, everyone's come up with their own way to fit the cognitive functions to the Enneagram and justified them in some way.