• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Is there a test you can do to find out your friends type?

Thinkaboutit

MBTI Type
INTJ
I was wondering if there is a typology test that is designed for people to test others they know. I ask people to take a MBTI test all the time but they never do!
So if anyone knew of something like that it would be much appreciated.

P.S. sorry if it's already on forums, I did a search to no avail.

slowriot

He who laughs
Enneagram
5w4
OMG and an INTJ asks this question. Whats going on with the world? Has rationality gone down the drain for the NTJs?

Nicodemus

I simply asked my friends to take a regular test and send me the results.

wolfy

awsm
There is a friendship compatibility test here. As far as tests that are worded to find out friends type, I have never seen one. You need to put yourself in their shoes and guess.

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Just take one pretending you're them. I generally guesstimate my friends' types without using tests though.

Thinkaboutit

MBTI Type
INTJ
I pretty much already know what my friends are, but there's a girl that I have started to see and I wanted to know without her knowing I knew.:D If the tool was out there I thought this board would know of it. I've already asked her to take the test when I injected the topic into a conversation. She immediately looked it up on her phone but didn't complete it. I wanted to take it for her so to speak, but I don't know exactly what I should look for.

She's probably an ISTP but I cant be sure. She's much too guarded at the moment. Definitely a thinker though and I love that so far.

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Nothing you can do but wait for her to open up a bit more, I'm afraid.

Unless you want us to take a crack at it...

Thinkaboutit

MBTI Type
INTJ
Sure here's what I've noticed so far:
She approached me and made sure to sit next to me in class.
She is easy to get along with but I don't think she likes crowds.
Guarded when talking about herself, more than usual.
We are both law students, so I'm thinking NT but could be anything.
She claims to be the black sheep of a ultra conservative family, this seems true.
Not extremely studious, much like me, got into law school with bad GPAs and good LSATs.
Also talked about astrology signs when I brought up MBTI, soo... whatever I guess.

You can try to deduce what you can from that. It sounds like I'm just going to have to wait though.

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
From that she could be any kind of IxxP, but ISTP is indeed the best guess. For the record most law students are SJ, though.

Donna Cecilia

L'anima non dimora
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Just take one pretending you're them. I generally guesstimate my friends' types without using tests though.

This.

It gets better if both you and you and your friend are online and take the same test at the same time pretending to be each other.

You will know her perception of you as well.