• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What Would the World Do Without Fi?

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
lol..is this really wise to do after the mess the Fe-thread turned into? :D

It is however, highly appreciated :hug:

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
You're just jealous :whistling:

G

Glycerine

lol..is this really wise to do after the mess the Fe-thread turned into? :D

It is however, highly appreciated :hug:

We can maybe split the drama between the two threads. That was my secret motive. :D

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Alright, alright, here goes:

A world without Fi, to me, is a world without purpose. Without meaning. Without an understanding of the concept of beauty. Without knowing who you are, or what makes you happy, what brings you joy. What makes life worth living. A world without deep understanding of one another, without feeling intensely, without learning how to walk through the dark abyss of your own emotions and learn from standing amidst the fire. For that matter, it's a world without wisdom and insight in who we are as a species and as an individual. It's a world without inspiration, without motivation, without artistic beauty...without guidance.

To me, a world without Fi is a world without the Life Force that drives us.

G

Glycerine

bravo, bravo! On a lesser scale, I think there would be much less beautiful art and that would SUCK!

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Watch the lame jokes & snide comments roll in.... :coffee:

If this was a "What Would the World Do Without Ni?" thread, people would be panicking at the mere thought of it. Not precious Ni! Pretty much the same for Ne...

Coco

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Watch the lame jokes & snide comments roll in.... :coffee:

If this was a "What Would the World Do Without Ni?" thread, people would be panicking at the mere thought of it. Not precious Ni! Pretty much the same for Ne...

A world without Ne would suck! That would mean that in a text about the economy in Zimbabwe... we would REALLY talk about the economy in Zimbabwe instead of flying watermelons with glasses :cry: that may not exactly be the good description of Ne but i didnt know what to write so instead of not writing anything like a wise person would do im still writing so i will stop =o

And for Fi the girl with the girl avatar explained it kinda o_O

Sesshoumaru

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
I think it would be a world where no one is themselves! Fi is the real thing that makes us human, to be comfortable with ourselves! Fe lives at the expense of others... pathetic if you ask me... but the Fi is the TRUTH about feelings.

I actually have more Fi than Fe, and I'm an INTP! Fe is my inferior of the 8 functions, but I still dislike both Fi and Fe, without them we wouldn't even be "human", we would be more like robots, probably more capable for impersonal stuff, and for more research going on, it would be probably the perfection for all kinds of intelligence (except for the interpersonal, and all related to it).

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I think it would be a world where no one is themselves! Fi is the real thing that makes us human, to be comfortable with ourselves! Fe lives at the expense of others... pathetic if you ask me... but the Fi is the TRUTH about feelings.

PLEASE

PLEASE

PLEASE EVERYONE

NOTE

AN INTP SAID THIS

NOT A FI DOM/AUX

DO NOT KILL THE FIS

THIS HAS BEEN A PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT

BEEEEEEEP

---

har.

seriously though, i dunno if Fe really lives at the expense of others. not like i really want to venture back into the Fe thread to ask though. ironically, the Fe thread is a scary place.

---

a world without Fi would be hard for me! i'm feeling particularly Fi-ish lately... i think i retreat into Fi when i'm tired or stressed out... it is my "supportive parent" after all :)

G

Glycerine

PLEASE

PLEASE

PLEASE EVERYONE

NOTE

AN INTP SAID THIS

NOT A FI DOM/AUX

DO NOT KILL THE FIS

THIS HAS BEEN A PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT

BEEEEEEEP

---

har.

seriously though, i dunno if Fe really lives at the expense of others. not like i really want to venture back into the Fe thread to ask though. ironically, the Fe thread is a scary place.
No worries... I was going to let that slide. I want this to be a happy, fluffy place or at least to take a little steam out of the Fe thread. Make whatever you want out of this thread, Fi users. :)

Quinlan

Intriguing....
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w1
It would be like a magnificent ship without a rudder.

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
No worries... I was going to let that slide. I want this to be a happy, fluffy place or at least to take a little steam out of the Fe thread. Make whatever you want out of this thread, Fi users.

just trying to prevent it before it started lol :)

i think your idea is good, the Fe thread is very steamy. i'm probably not helping in it either, but... oh well. i think i'd be safe in saying the sentiment of the thread is very appreciated. :yes:

G

Glycerine

It would be like a magnificent ship without a rudder.
ahhh, a moral compass (or in general, an internal compass)? I like that.
just trying to prevent it before it started lol :)

i think your idea is good, the Fe thread is very steamy. i'm probably not helping in it either, but... oh well. i think i'd be safe in saying the sentiment of the thread is very appreciated. :yes:
No, you had cool ideas but it's a friggin' warzone

Jaguar

When you're lying on your death bed, and no one will help you, let's see if you still think Fe is pathetic. Lol.

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
When you're lying on your death bed, and no one will help you, let's see if you still think Fe is pathetic. Lol.

Well said.

rav3n

The world would be a better place without Fi or at least as an inferior function!!!!!!!!!!