• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Female NTs

KarenParker

MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
I've been into typology for a while now and I've pretty much got someone in mind that represents both genders for almost every one of the 16 types. But I still have yet to meet in person a single woman ENTJ, INTJ or INTP.

What gives? Do they exist? Are they a mythical creature we've only read about in theory? And how do I spot one? Are they a rare pokemon?

SecondBest

Permabanned
MBTI Type
eNxp
Enneagram
5/7
They definitely exist. I have a tough time getting along with ENTJs, though the INTJs and INTPs I tend to get along with pretty well.

A good example of a strong ENTJ - Rosie O'Donnell. :steam:

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Why do you think she is an ENTJ?

... I think the only female NTs I've met, I met first online.
(although I'm hoping that changes, considering my current work environment has more women and is technical in nature; it's just taking me time to get to know the variety of people here.)

SecondBest

Permabanned
MBTI Type
eNxp
Enneagram
5/7
Why do you think she is an ENTJ?

From typelogic.com/entj.html:

1. ENTJs have a natural tendency to marshall and direct. This may be expressed with the charm and finesse of a world leader or with the insensitivity of a cult leader.

2. Clarity of convictions (Ni) endows these Thinkers with a knack for debate, or wanting knack, a penchant for argument. Re: Te function.

The way I read an ENTJ is to imagine the leadership, charisma, and take charge attitude of an ENFJ, and take out any of the sensitivity to the feelings of others. Watch any of her stuff while she was hosting the View and it might make sense. This is how I read her.

I also knew an ENTJ in real life. On a personal note, I absolutely could not stand her. And she loooved Margaret Cho and Rosie O'Donnell, two "celebrities" I cannot stand for the life of me. She liked to bulldoze over everything anyone ever said, and was a terrible listener with an inflated sense of self-worth.

Felt good to get that off my chest.

Stevo

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
One of my good friends is a female INTJ.

JustHer

Pumpernickel
MBTI Type
ENTJ
I don't know any female NTJs either...

If I could someday perhaps locate an INTJ female... I would never let her go and she would be my bff even if I had to chain her up.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I don't know any female NTJs either...

If I could someday perhaps locate an INTJ female... I would never let her go and she would be my bff even if I had to chain her up.

I'd be surprised if you could keep an INTJ chained up for long... and you'd better hope she never got free.

JustHer

Pumpernickel
MBTI Type
ENTJ
I'd be surprised if you could keep an INTJ chained up for long... and you'd better hope she never got free.

There is nothing that I cannot do *death glare*

And if she ever got free, I could distract her from vengeance by showing her pictures of kitties doing crazy things. When has that not worked on an INTJ?

Usehername

On a mission
While undoubtedly there are archetypical female nts, I assure you there are a large number of nt girls who had models of stereotypical f women growing up and who quickly learned to adapt to the system.

Sort of like jane goodall becoming one with the chimps, if you make it a scientific strategy to succeed in the environment you find yourself, which nts are prone to do, you wil not give off your true stripes as easily or quickly.

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
They definitely exist. I have a tough time getting along with ENTJs, though the INTJs and INTPs I tend to get along with pretty well.

I think she's actually entp. Remember that Harriet the Spy film? Flooded with 'em.

entjs of both genders can be found on CNBC, or any business/sports network.

In general, nt women are everywhere, as long as you make it a priority to ignore the rest.

Amethyst

¡MI TORTA!
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
INTx's are usually M.I.A. from my observances, so they're hard to find anyway.
My INTP friend frequently disappeared for extended amounts of time, she'd be sleeping outside, or else with a boy. Either way, NT females don't come off NT if you don't know them well enough, for the most part.

coconut

MBTI Type
INTJ
But I still have yet to meet in person a single woman ENTJ, INTJ or INTP.

I'm an INTJ woman . . . but I'm not single.

I recently found out that a smart but shy daughter of a friend of mine's is INTP. From what I can tell, you won't find us giving Tupperware parties, but if you find a girl who builds websites, she might be one.

rav3n

Yes, we exist. You'll find some of us in business, most often in leadership or management roles.

lunalum

Super Senior Member
MBTI Type
ZNTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I've been into typology for a while now and I've pretty much got someone in mind that represents both genders for almost every one of the 16 types. But I still have yet to meet in person a single woman ENTJ, INTJ or INTP.

What gives? Do they exist? Are they a mythical creature we've only read about in theory? And how do I spot one? Are they a rare pokemon?

Yes, we are rare pokemons. I sometimes take the form of Clefairy.

And we are theoretical creatures also, all about theories.

You can find us
-sitting in front of our computers, analyzing/organizing/idea-constructing the bits out of things like typologycentral
-at the library, for obvious reasons
-sitting quietly at a bench at the park, either with a spaced-out stare or a critical glare
-Anime/comic/tech conventions

Anyway, good luck ;)

NT females don't come off NT if you don't know them well enough, for the most part.

Also, this. Makes things a little tricky...

InsatiableCuriosity

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
We definitely do exist :)

^ I think the N ameliorates the T to a large extent and provides a pseudo F function - or at least it seems to with me - not certain how other people fare - but despite being a borderline I/E with a slight preference for I, I have a very strong Fi. ;)

Patches

Klingon Warrior Princess
My mother is an ENTJ.

Shes quite the assertive/dominant (frightening) woman.

sway

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
While undoubtedly there are archetypical female nts, I assure you there are a large number of nt girls who had models of stereotypical f women growing up and who quickly learned to adapt to the system.

this is true, as this is true for me. I am now somewhat maladapted as a result. Especially being from, and still living in, the south, with all its gushing "oh hun-nay, dahlin'. How is that luv-leh muhtha of yaws?"

me: "I don't know. Call her and ask her." :huh:

zoossii

MBTI Type
INTx
Enneagram
5w4
As someone said, I suspect NT women are often tricky to pinpoint because they're not likely to show their true colors so much as to blatantly give themselves away as NTs. The one girl who I know for sure is an NT did not seem like an NT when I first met her... Maybe females in general don't appear to be "T" types, although part me of me suspects that that's just due to our own (or maybe just my own) socialized prejudices being projected onto females...

Rune

MBTI Type
INxx
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx
I am almost certain my mother is an ENTJ..
Because of her, I can recognize female ENTJs pretty quickly..

She's got serious trust issues and is the family scapegoat because of her brashness, unfortunately. =/
I don't know what it's like to have a feminine feelery mom.