• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Fe and Popularity

VILLANELLE

MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I'm ENFJ and have Fe but I don't think I'm very popular. I know I'm not. I don't think that matters. ENFJs mostly want harmony, I think, and unity, as opposed to being the leader. I was/never have been a leader, I've always wanted to be a part of a group, or have friends. But I don't think too many people want to be my friend anymore, as my closest friendship seems to be falling apart. Or they're fine with being distant. I'd bring it up to them, but I know they'll just blow me off or be like "we're fine" or "ofc" or something. As they usually lie to me.

I've always struggled with popularity and maintaining friendships. I think the popularity around here is a matter of who's posting the most, and perhaps their posts are liked. Be it because of the person who's posting, or the information they're sharing. I'd base it on the information they're sharing, because people find it valuable to certain topics/discussions. That's not a bad thing at all.

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Confession: I was extremely unpopular in school growing up. I was that one kid who was socially ostracized by their peers for no apparent reason other than 'there has to be someone.' Got a little better in high school. Now I'm too shy and socially awkward to be popular irl, but I'm pretty popular among the friends I already have and in online environments such as this one where I feel comfortable enough to relax and be myself.

And I will admit... being #3 for most likes received on this forum is a real self-confidence boost, especially after being ostracized in school growing up.

kotoshinohaisha

Permabanned
MBTI Type
STFU
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
so
I don't think so. Well probably because they talk with people every where and that what makes them popular xD