• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Thread #2: What are surefire characteristics in all types?

HotpinkHeatwave

MBTI Type
ENFP
So, lets say i'm out in public, and I'm in a HUGE crowd of people. Each of every type (somehow) is there. Maybe more of some than others.

What are some surefire characteristics of each type that I can look for?

For example, maybe one type specifically laughs A LOT (ENFP?!), maybe one type fixes their clothes A LOT.

What do you think? What do you know?

Thread #2, go!

Randomnity

insert random title here
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
surefire
adj. Informal
Bound to be successful or perform as expected: a sure-fire solution to the problem.

No such thing exists, I'm sorry to say. Although a type may identify with 80 or even 90% of traits listed for their type, they rarely identify with 100% of them - with the ill-fitting traits varying person to person. There will always be exceptions somewhere.

The only sure-fire way is basically tautology - e.g. do they make decisions based on subjectivity/feelings? by definition they're an F. And even there, it's difficult to say based on external observations (or even self-examination!) - and it's rare that people even use the same thought processes in all situation! why do you think there's so much debate about who's what type?

You

MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
7w8
What a mood killer.