• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Where are you most likely to find EACH type?

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I spend most of my time at home or in the lab, or at a friend's house. When I am out in public for other than essential errands (groceries, doctor, etc.), it is usually in a hiking area, at a thrift store, or at a convention/festival for something I am interested in.

KDude

INFP - At home playing video games or cutting out a costume to dress up as one of their favourite characters.

This is me in childhood.. and every once awhile these days too. Among other things.

Maybe I was too eager to go back to S. :thinking:

SecondBest

Permabanned
MBTI Type
eNxp
Enneagram
5/7
I can't identify with the INTJ one, Fiddy ;)
Then again, i'm nuts.

ESFJs: organizing fundraisers.
ESTJs: working as cops.
ISTJs: doing everything, everywhere.
ISFJs: at the hospital, taking care of others.

ENFJs: weird cults. PR offices.
INFJs: teaching the children.
INFPs: uhm, heaven? Angels must be INFPs.
ENFPs: in the bars, drinking all the alcohol while not realizing everyone are hitting on them.

ENTJs: managing crime syndicates, corporations, businesses and countries.
INTJs: working menial jobs while dreaming big.
INTPs: working menial jobs while dreaming big.
ENTPs: in the bar, drinking all the alcohol, hitting on everything.

ESFPs: seriously, you don't need to look for them, they're in your face.
ESTPs: in the bar with the ENTP, making him look a bit stupid.
ISFPs: reliving the 70's in some park with a guitar.
ISTPs: skydiving.

Wow. Such an incredibly sweet thing to say.

KDude

Hmm, I suck at playing the ISFP role. I don't really like the 70's, and I'm afraid to play in parks where people want me to entertain them. I stumbled upon my own open tuning and play a lot of minor chords, indoors.

wolfy

awsm
Hmm, I suck at playing the ISFP role. I don't really like the 70's, and I'm afraid to play in parks where people want me to entertain them. I stumbled upon my own open tuning and play a lot of minor chords, indoors.

I am always at the gym or at home. I also fail isfp.

Eckhart

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
???
I am most of my time at home. If I am outside then probably because I am at university or because I have some date at dentist or such stuff. I am not really easy to catch somewhere to get to know me :/

Hopelandic

Permabanned
MBTI Type
me
I am most of my time at home. If I am outside then probably because I am at university or because I have some date at dentist or such stuff. I am not really easy to catch somewhere to get to know me :/

See, this is what makes me sad about life. I'll probably never really know many IN's :cry:

Oh no wait, that's what the internet is for :doh:

Eckhart

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
???
See, this is what makes me sad about life. I'll probably never really know many IN's :cry:

Oh no wait, that's what the internet is for :doh:

Yeah, well, I guess for that reason it doesn't make sense for me to complain about being lonely when I am nowhere to find :doh: I got to find me some "public hobby" :blush:

FDG

pathwise dependent
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w8
Meh, I'd really hate my life if I were to spend so much time in the places listed next to ENTJ all along this topic :doh:

usually you could find me (in no particular order)

at home - working or studying or working out
on the hills / mountains nearby - cycling & hiking & cross-country skiing
at university - just for lectures, I hate the library
local brewery and pub - drinking & socializing
local disco - dancing & socializing

kind of varies depending on the season. during the warm season (march-mid november) im more likely to be outside, during the cold season (end november - late february) i spend a lot of time at home

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Some of these are super funny and pretty right on.

Personally..I'm an atmoshere person. I like to go places that are pretty or cool n funky with interesting things to look at or some kind of vibe that adds to the whole experience..preferably with great company, good music and yummy things to eat and drink. :)

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
MBTI at high school:

ESTP: Likely found in the gym goofing off with their friends.
ISTP: In shop class, working on their model car.
ESFP: Chatting with their friends in the hallway till the late bell rings.
ISFP: Working on an art project during their study hall.

ESTJ: Handing out fliers to students in the hallway to vote for them as student counsel representative.
ISTJ: Sitting in civics class, 5 minutes before the bell rings, with their books and notes all ready, and writing in their planner what the homework assignment would be.
ESFJ: Fundraising with a group of friends in a bake sale outside the cafeteria.
ISFJ: Comforting a friend crying over breaking up with their boyfriend.

ENTJ: Sitting in a business course, directing others in a group activity.
ENTP: Doing gravity experiments in physics lab by dropping things out of the window.
INTP: Playing with their graphing calculator in math class.
INTJ: Working on a research project in AP physics.

ENFP: In the cafeteria, sticking up for the freshman that's getting bullied on constantly.
INFP: Singing in choir rehearsal.
ENFJ: Helping out someone in band that's struggling to play a piece.
INFJ: In English class, writing an essay about the symbolism in a poem they read.

LOL.

Personally..I'm an atmoshere person. I like to go places that are pretty or cool n funky with interesting things to look at or some kind of vibe that adds to the whole experience..preferably with great company, good music and yummy things to eat and drink. :)

totally agree!! atmosphere is 100% important.

you can find me at the computer (obviously) in a pretty room - i'm working as a web designer now so that's kind of what i do, hanging around outside with my family or swinging, at the makeup store for EVER i LOVE makeup, goofing off in grocery stores or target, and most of all driving around blaring fun music and singing along with it :D oh and at the pool or beach or lake swimming. i love swimming, it's like flying in water.

at college you can find me at meetings, events, and ceremonies. lol. they were my college life and i luvz them.

i always think i'm socially reclusive and then i look back on my life at school and i was always around people! :laugh:

Last edited:
R

ReflecTcelfeR

At home, or at work. If I'm anywhere else it's the movie theater.

Such Irony

Honor Thy Inferior
MBTI Type
INtp
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Places to find INTPs

Places to find INTPs:

Libraries and bookstores
Colleges and universities
Gaming, comic book, and sci-fi conventions
At home in front of the computer
On forums like this one
Research laboratories and software companies
Out walking, jogging, or working out (usually alone)
At the grocery store late at night (well, me anyway)
Out on the open road, driving alone, pondering things

Last edited:

zoossii

MBTI Type
INTx
Enneagram
5w4
Well, it's been said a lot already, but bookstores and libraries are probably rife with INXX types.

You might also find INXXs tucked away in the corner of some cafe or coffee shop, reading something or gleefully romping about the internet with the free Wi-Fi.

Parks and nature-y places are also popular with INXXs, though they often go there alone and might not be in the most sociable mood when they do.

LEGERdeMAIN

You can usually find me under a bridge, in unpeopled settings everywhere and naked on a bed while ravaging the Great Whore of Babylon(typoc) and Vent with tiny bits of timid wisdom.

S

sammy

You can usually find me under a bridge, in unpeopled settings everywhere and naked on a bed while ravaging the Great Whore of Babylon(typoc) and Vent with tiny bits of timid wisdom.

Oh, silly ENFP.

You can find my type usually wherever interesting people congregate for short or long periods of time. Don't like to get bored, so keep it interesting by being somewhere where people (aka: me) can leave at will, if getting bored. Start with larger groups and check out smaller ones as night goes on, typically will contain one ENTP starting discussions and such.

On the flipside, you may not encounter the elusive ENTP because they're at home all the time. It depends on their level of stress at that point in life, but they're typically content to have a good mixture of at home time and go out time.

Queen Kat

The Duchess of Oddity
MBTI Type
E.T.
Enneagram
7w8
ENFP - At a new ethnic restaurant they've never tried with a group of cool best friends that they met yesterday.
I don't really do restaurants. You never know what crap they put in your food.

ENFPs: in the bars, drinking all the alcohol while not realizing everyone are hitting on them.
Too bad I hate alcohol.

ENFP: In the cafeteria, sticking up for the freshman that's getting bullied on constantly.
I loved bullying freshmen. I loved bullying anyone. Sticking up for people isn't really my thing, they wouldn't do the same for me.

LEGERdeMAIN

Oh, silly ENFP.

You can find my type usually wherever interesting people congregate for short or long periods of time. Don't like to get bored, so keep it interesting by being somewhere where people (aka: me) can leave at will, if getting bored. Start with larger groups and check out smaller ones as night goes on, typically will contain one ENTP starting discussions and such.

On the flipside, you may not encounter the elusive ENTP because they're at home all the time. It depends on their level of stress at that point in life, but they're typically content to have a good mixture of at home time and go out time.

I think you are full of it. I usually find your type lost on major highways, usually not even caring because your eyes are glued to the texting machine. I also see entps at bars frequented by professors and other authority figures. Often times I see entps lashing out with razor teeth while in discussion groups and in dark, seedy ethnic markets.

raz

Let's make this showy!
MBTI Type
LoLz
during this Fall, I'm going to be working a 30-35 hour job at a department store, a 10 hour part time job as a waiter, and taking 2 classes at the community college. Thinking about this setup makes me feel very content because it'll keep me busy for 4 months doing something productive. Constant learning, making money and socializing. I hope to learn a lot from it. Isn't that how you'd find most ISTJs, taking on more responsibilities?