• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Your most cherished letter.

Tamske

Writing...
MBTI Type
ENTP
Thinking.
E certainly isn't. I can totally imagine myself being an introvert.
N is more like it, but if I change all others I'll get INFJ?
T... if I only get to keep that one, ISTJ?
P... ISFP?

I'll keep the P.

IZthe411

Carerra Lu
MBTI Type
INTJ
From my experience, that is your original reaction, but as you think about it you realize that your perceiving function is what makes you, well, you. Also, in my case, I'd rather be an NF than an SJ or SP.

Actually the combination and calibration of all 4 letters is what makes you the individual.

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Most cherished letter?

m.

Both a multicolored candy & a multitude of expressions all in one sound. :cheese:

But, no, really.. our dominant function is our most preferred, one would assume.. so ofc I have a tendency to favor my Ni moreso.. but the way they all work together [Ni>Fe>Ti>Se] is what I find most useful, ultimately.

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Most cherished letter?

m.

Both a multicolored candy & a multitude of expressions all in one sound. :cheese:

Ni :laugh:

m is probably my favorite real-life letter too. it's mellow and silky smooth.

auriel

I love all of mine!!!:D Except introversion. Not that I mind being an introvert, but I think we're prone to more mental health problems...

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
When I read this, I thought it was asking who our most cherished hand-written letter ever came from or something like that. I had a good answer for that one.

To answer the OP though. I'm going to go with N. I think a lot of what makes me who I am, and the quirks that made people fall in love with me in my life, come from that letter more than any other.

Sesshoumaru

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
kyuuei, is your location the Dr. Wily HQ?! O_O? LOL... ok, went off track... my most cherished letter is definetely T, I'm probably the most reasoning person in the world, I criticize everything, also remaining neutral, and getting to deep conclusions from my ideas I get, like arriving to see there's no real good or bad, or any God at all (I do realize there's something deeper to what lies in the senses, but not allmighty to rule it all, it's just there, "the essence", or, more formal: CHAOS, that's the right word, of what rules it all and itself, it's no God, and can't really do as it pleases with itself, since it could have had dissapeared a long time ago, LOL), chaos is proven to exist, but people just don't accept it, or change its name for something else (most likely primary Ni users), and Fi users try to put it into "beautiful ways"... ok, going back to the letters, I really apreciate them all, being together in that order, but the most important is my T, and my Ti (as dominant) along with it, but still dependent from everything else... but just to put a doubt in myself, is this really Ti? LOL

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Most cherished letter?

m.

But, no, really.. our dominant function is our most preferred, one would assume.. so ofc I have a tendency to favor my Ni moreso.. but the way they all work together [Ni>Fe>Ti>Se] is what I find most useful, ultimately.

I think I would have to go with K.
What a neat letter. I think they should replace all "ch's" pronounced "K" into K words

For example, "Kiropractor"
"Jesus Kryst"
"Kristmas"
"Kronic"

Ch has enough on it's plate without going around and stealing K's thunder.

wolfy

awsm
What a neat letter. I think they should replace all "ch's" pronounced "K" into K words

"Jesus Kryst"
"Kristmas"
"Kronic"

Okay.

Craft

Probably Most Brilliant
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
G - greatest

No, I like my J(e). I'm a P[in MBTI] but this doesn't mean I'm not a J as well. I like my J(e) and wish to have more of it. I'd also like more S and become more SiJe'ish.

I use to like NT for theoretical stuff and N just for laughs but I'm getting bored of it.

SilkRoad

Lay the coin on my tongue
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I guess it is probably F, though it certainly has its downsides.

It's my strongest letter for sure. I occasionally type as an E, and I know I'm a fairly "S" N, and life circumstances sometimes make me more P than I otherwise would be...But I mostly seem to test 100% F. Not that that's necessarily a good thing...

Ghost of the dead horse

filling some space
MBTI Type
ENTJ
I had to check this thread to see whether the question was about a written letter, some of those that go inside an envelope, or something in our type code.

Random Ness

I have quite a lot of pride in all my letters. If I were an E, S, T, or P, I'd be okay with it, maybe even prefer to be an ESTP over INFJ. But I have enough pride in my type to not yearn another too much. In order my cherished letters are N>F>J>I.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
F.

I *live* for beauty, empathy and harmony. T makes me cringe (on me, it's sexy on others!).

I like S for downtime, I could use a J on occasion, and I already straddle the edge on E/I anyways :D

Chloe

N and P are my favorites, but they put me in trouble a lot, so I curse the bastards daily. So I dont know!!

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx

"Jesus Kryst"
"Kristmas"
"Kronic"

yeah, you can't do that, where i live. WAY too reminiscent of the KKK.

way to go, racist assholes. cause immeasurable amounts of torment and taint a freaking letter.

kyuuei, is your location the Dr. Wily HQ?! O_O? LOL... ok, went off track... my most cherished letter is definetely T, I'm probably the most reasoning person in the world, I criticize everything, also remaining neutral, and getting to deep conclusions from my ideas I get, like arriving to see there's no real good or bad, or any God at all (I do realize there's something deeper to what lies in the senses, but not allmighty to rule it all, it's just there, "the essence", or, more formal: CHAOS, that's the right word, of what rules it all and itself, it's no God, and can't really do as it pleases with itself, since it could have had dissapeared a long time ago, LOL), chaos is proven to exist, but people just don't accept it, or change its name for something else (most likely primary Ni users), and Fi users try to put it into "beautiful ways"... ok, going back to the letters, I really apreciate them all, being together in that order, but the most important is my T, and my Ti (as dominant) along with it, but still dependent from everything else... but just to put a doubt in myself, is this really Ti? LOL

you are definitely an INTP. :laugh:

ReadingRainbows

Cat Wench
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
My J. Not because I love it, because I use it to function in daily life. I need closure, very much so. :)

I love my relief function too. But..all in all..I think my type has kept me saneish. and it keeps me going :/

Sesshoumaru

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Yeah, I seem to be one of those INTP specimens... LOL!