• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Your most cherished letter.

Such Irony

Honor Thy Inferior
MBTI Type
INtp
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I'd be least willing to give up N, followed by T.

I'm kind of ambivalent towards P.

I often wish I was more extraverted so I is the one I'd most want to give up given the choice.

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
i would kill myself if i was an S, so i guess its the N. but dunno, being an NTJ would be as awful as being an S

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
"S"

The ability to be completely present and not miss out on much. The ability to react to things quicker than everyone else. The excitement of getting caught up in what is going on. Not having to tell myself stories in my head. Believing in facts, which makes life simpler. "S" is the part of me which I do not argue with.

IZthe411

Carerra Lu
MBTI Type
INTJ
i would kill myself if i was an S, so i guess its the N. but dunno, being an NTJ would be as awful as being an S

How do you figure you'd kill yourself if you've never experienced it?

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I can't imagine my life without my N.

In reality, I cherish all my letters, but I probably cherish my P the most. because that gives me the time to connect all the dots in my own pace.

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
J

I'd be lost without it, quite literally. And I'd have a lot more bruises and twigs in my hair.

I (L) J

Qre:us

I am a total thinker, probably muse more than anyone ever has done with the exceptions of the great philosophers or psychologists

:rofl1:

Aw hell naw!

Get the fuck outta here with that comedy shit.

Chaotic Harmony

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx
I don't think I'd be able to give up my S... I don't have a problem chilling home alone since I grew up an only child...so I don't think losing my E would bother me... I'm not all lovey dovey like some other F's I know, and I'm constantly yelled at by my mom for being too logical and taking things too literally and seriously... So I don't think I'd miss my F... And I'd gladly give up my J for a P....

However... Without my S... we'd never make it anywhere... My fiance won't leave his head long enough to pay attention to anything in the real world. Trying to find a place we've never been before is a nightmare if he's the one that's supposed to be looking for it. :doh:

Walking Tourist

it's tea time!
MBTI Type
esfp
Enneagram
I love my S! It gives me color and smell and taste... and right now... it's not for remembering in the distant past or hoping for in the unreal future. It's right away! My S makes my world beautiful and complete.
My F reminds me that there is a lot of sadness in the world so that's necessary for me but it doesn't give me the joy that my S gives me.
As for the I, it's too fickle. E likes to visit me and wants to take me out for fun with friends. The P is always there with me. J doesn't seem to be my friend, alas. That function barely works in me.
If I could have only one letter, though, it would be S!

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
huh, i like my letters most of the time. P is a pain sometimes, but i can't imagine living as a J. Fi, eh. i think i'd like to try some more Ti. Ne is fun but makes it harder to live in the here-and-now, and sometimes you end up missing out.

i guess this wasn't really the question, but i think i'd like to try being an ESTP.

Shmooooooooo

MBTI Type
INTP
Hmm, this is very interesting. So far the idea I'm getting is that people are generally the most attached to their mode of perceiving; this runs quite contrary to my expectations that the mode of thinking would be the most ardently valued aspect of one's personality.

Stevo

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Hmm, this is very interesting. So far the idea I'm getting is that people are generally the most attached to their mode of perceiving; this runs quite contrary to my expectations that the mode of thinking would be the most ardently valued aspect of one's personality.

From my experience, that is your original reaction, but as you think about it you realize that your perceiving function is what makes you, well, you. Also, in my case, I'd rather be an NF than an SJ or SP.

Shmooooooooo

MBTI Type
INTP
Yes, now I see this very fact is even reflected in the the sensing temperaments' being defined by a different auxiliary letter than the intuitive temperaments.

Walking Tourist

it's tea time!
MBTI Type
esfp
Enneagram
I think that I would enjoy being an NT for a few days... :hi:

From my experience, that is your original reaction, but as you think about it you realize that your perceiving function is what makes you, well, you. Also, in my case, I'd rather be an NF than an SJ or SP.