• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Is it possible to be an "XXXX"?

swordpath

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6
haha. Just curious. Also, what would you say Jesus' type would be?

Athenian200

Protocol Droid
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
It's possible if you have a person with very different and contradictory traits in every area, and is very balanced. Most people prefer one process over another, though.

Jesus? I'm thinking ENFJ.

Jive A Turkey

MBTI Type
INFP
Two Xs seems to be somewhat common. What are the odds of generating an "XXXX"? Are stats like this available?

Gabe

MBTI Type
ENTP
Whatever type Jesus actually *was*, he is consistently presented in scriptures as an introverted feeling type.

EsoteriEccentri

MBTI Type
INFP
I always thought Jesus was introverted and feeling. Also very idealistic, so I think INFX.

wildcat

MBTI Type
INTP
It's possible if you have a person with very different and contradictory traits in every area, and is very balanced. Most people prefer one process over another, though.

Jesus? I'm thinking ENFJ.
Indeed?

INTJMom

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
haha. Just curious. Also, what would you say Jesus' type would be?
If someone tested as an xxxx, I think it would mean they were emotionally or mentally ill. The goal of the maturation process is to develop preferences. Then later on in life we mellow out a little and learn to use the opposites better.

Hmmm... Jesus... That would be hard to say. Since He was God and all, I don't think He'd fit in a box like that. But He was human, and I just finished saying there's no such thing as xxxx. Hmmm...

He had a small circle of friends, and frequently retreated from the crowds. - I

He could read people's thought and motives - not fair, that was the God-part - the widow put in more than the rich people did - N

He was moved with compassion, He wept, He was angry with hypocrites, righteous indignation - F

He was black and white, no beating around the bush with the bad guys - J

INFJ

FallsPioneer

MBTI Type
INTJ
Maybe XXXX is the ultimate human being or something. =P I consider that result to be totally bogus but not altogether impossible; I wouldn't expect anyone to get that result twice ever.

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I woulda thought INFJ. Us Es are too bent on world domination. :D

redacted

i don't think XXXX is possible. honestly, i think x is only possible in the E vs. I spectrum.

also, jesus must've been an INFJ.

:)

Ezra

Luctor et emergo
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I agree. You could claim the the Zen student's aim is to achieve XXXX.