• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Is it possible to be an "XXXX"?

Nonsensical

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
I think Jesus was an INTJ

I-def. introverted

N-he had a plan, an "idea" to get across to his disciples, and to the world...reaching heaven

T- He did not let his emotions get in his way, his priority was to spread the word of the Lord.

and J- his idea was ideal, and he wanted people to follow it; he was a leader.

Nonsensical

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Plus, guys, you must remember that one can be highly compassionate, loving, and caring, and be a T..it's not a matter of compassion, love, or care..it's how you make you're decisions..

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
No, not really or it is so finite of a time that it wouldn't really matter.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I think Jesus was an INTJ

I-def. introverted

N-he had a plan, an "idea" to get across to his disciples, and to the world...reaching heaven

T- He did not let his emotions get in his way, his priority was to spread the word of the Lord.

and J- his idea was ideal, and he wanted people to follow it; he was a leader.

In response to T, or he was so well tuned in to his emotions he could work with it exactly the way those emotions could help him.

Froody Blue Gem

Necromancing Scapelamb
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Some people can be very hard to type, due to certain circumstances, maybe stress, a diagnosis, being unhealthy, etc. Things like this may not make someone fit under one type, and we can contradict our type stereotypes, or what people would expect of us. People act entirely different on little to no sleep as well. Everyone has their good days and their bad days. But I believe that people's dichotomies have to start and end somewhere. Even if we may change under certain conditions, there are certain things that stay constant, preference-wise, functional-wise.

I had thought of a what-if scenario, someone only having one possible preference i.e. Ixxx, Exxx, xSxx, xNxx. When typing other people, we don't know the intricate process behind how they take in the world, we are not them so when typing someone else, I can see that type of typing making sense. We may see entirely different sides to one individual that throw us at a 180. But with someone who we know very well, or self-typing, that's about where I'd end that type of typing. If someone has been into typology a long time, that just takes them back to square one and leaves more questions than answers if anything. Even being newer to typology, while it's good to have an opened mind to the possibilities, if someone pins themselves as that kind of type, then I am not sure how far they will get. Taking it a step farther, having no consistent preferences or functions whatsoever, I don't think it would be an effective way of pinning someone.

Abcdenfp

Terpsichore
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W8
maybe he was XXXX a hybrid of all the functions functioning at their best all at once and perfectly balanced.

Introverted and Extraverted when necessary
clear thoughts
channeled emotions
perceiving and Judging

Pionart

MBTI Type
NiFe
Jung associated Jesus Christ with the archetype of the Self, and the Self transcends dichotomies.

"XXXX" then refers not to someone without a type, but someone who has completely transcended their ego.

--

Though, my own opinion, is that even in one who has transcended their ego, their cognitive configuration is still relevant, and they're not really "XXXX".

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
-
I don't think becoming our own chosen type is possible. We can only either correctly type ourselves or mistype ourselves.