• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

How Good Is Sim's Ni Definition?

burymecloser

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
6w5
Z, I was playing around, making fun of you for misusing the word literally. I do not think it means what you think it means.

That said, I would be interested in seeing the doc. I'll PM you my email address. Thanks.

Zarathustra

Let Go Of Your Team
Z, I was playing around, making fun of you for misusing the word literally. I do not think it means what you think it means.

That said, I would be interested in seeing the doc. I'll PM you my email address. Thanks.

Let me rephrase that: I've sliced the data literally 100 different ways.

I was being hyperbolic (sort of).

Fucking INTPs...

So literal.

:tongue10:

sculpting

Honestly, I wonder what an SP influenced school would look like.

What would you have liked it to look like? What would have been a good way to learn?

My older kid is an enfp and is 15. He was very hyperactive as a child and never stopped moving although he scored a very high IQ.

In second grade he had his best year ever. His teacher had covered the room with african masks, beautiful posters, and had drums and a real tee-pee in the middle of the floor with statues of buddha all over the room.

When they finished with work she let them sit in the tee-pee or sit under their desks and play with toys or read as long as they did not bother others. They did no homework the best I can tell. They celebrated "dark day" for the winter solstice instead of a holiday party. To call attendance that sat in the circle and sang the "family song". If you were bad, you were asked to leave the family and sit alone for a little while. He thrived and loved school. Yeah she was a total enfp hippie...

What sorta school would an SP kid like?

KDude

I'm no SP for now (hah), but I doubt I'd dig an SP school, in my understanding. It'd probably be more on the active side for my tastes (I'm thinking a lot of hands on stuff.. be it art, music, sports, shop, sex ed *snicker*). I probably got the most enjoyment in school from field trips, sitting in the dark watching films and discussing them later, some games, going to a symphony and crying my eyes out. :blush: