• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Identical Types Amongst Siblings and/or Offspring?

Non_xsense

MBTI Type
Fool
My father is an Intj and im an intp which is a fucking contradition and funny at the same time.
Me leaving the house one day 'cause we fought about our political way of thinking and the next buying icecream for each other xDD.

Hellena Handbasket

Daywalker
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
My mom is an enfj and i'm an infj, so I feel she both understands and totally misunderstands me at the same time. My sister is an ESFJ and my dad is ISTJ.

I do suspect our youngest child is an ESTJ like his daddy.

notmyapples

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
My brothers are ESFP and ISFP respectively while my sister is an ISFJ. The full brother is the ISFP while the ESFP and ISFJ are half siblings. The only similarities would be that my ESFJ mother has a 1 wing and I also have a 1 wing and that my brother is a Fi dominant, but I'm more partial to say that type is totally random. The only patterns I see among families is XSTX males and XSFJ females which I'd say has more to do with probability than inheritance.