• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Archetype - Body Correlations

Nipple Color

• Introverted, Pink Nipples

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Itroverted, Brown Nipples

• Extraverted, Brown Nipples

• Intuitive, Brown Nipples

• Sensing, Pink Nipples

• Sensing, Brown Nipples

• Feeling, Brown Nipples

• Perceiving Brown nipples

• Judging Pink Nipples

• Judging Brown Nipples

• Total voters
G

Ginkgo

At the Wiener Foundation Institute, we have been researching typological body type correlations.

One essential aspect of body type is nipple color, as the color of one's nipples indicates ethnic background, fertility, sun exposure, among other things.

Please fill out our poll. Thank you. :)

ReadingRainbows

Cat Wench
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
At the Wiener Foundation Institute, we have been researching typological body type correlations.

One essential aspect of body type is nipple color, as the color of one's nipples indicates ethnic background, fertility, sun exposure, among other things.

Please fill out our poll. Thank you. :)

I cannot in good faith answer your poll. Sorry.

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
LMAO

i can tell you right now you are not going to get as many responses as if you make it private.

actually i wonder if it's going to be E biased... hm...

and where is your vote?

ragashree

Reason vs Being
MBTI Type
Mine
Enneagram
1w9
I sincerely hope you're intending to do another poll to cross-correlate with eye and hair colour. Nipple colour alone is not nearly enough information to be able to fulfill the deep-rooted need that many people have people have to accurately predict everyone's MBTI type just by looking at them, and everything they are likely to do and think in consequence of that.